29!

Ange saw Forrest break away from her. And she became enraged. Ange walked towards the place Reva was standing. "Don't you have basic antiquate? Don't you know that you need to knock before entering someone's personal space?" Reva was in the mood to fight today.

 "Don't you know this is a hospital and that you need to lock the door before doing something like this?" She asked. "Don't play smart with me Reva Mathur. Came here to seduce my to-be husband?" Ange asked.

" Is he a little child that he has to respond to my advances? It is not my fault that he doesn't like you that way. That you cannot satisfy him and he sadly has to run to me." Ange raised her hand to slap her. But Forrest was quick to intervene. "What are you doing? Ange this is not how you should treat anyone." He scolded Ange. "Didn't you heard what she said?"

 "I did hear you insulting her for no reason. As I told you before she can come in here because it is her right to..." "No, not anymore. That is why I was here sir, I wanted to give you my resignation letter. I am leaving in the evening." She informed him.

He looked at her attire. She was wearing a black and red saree. An Indian attire, something she never wore for other than special occasions. She is leaving him, what could be a better occasion than this? "Ange, go home, I need to talk to Miss Mathur alone"

 "But..." Ange protested. "No but, leave now, go home, I have pending work to do, Now" He shouted. Ange's eyes watered. He should have felt bad for hurting her but for her, his world had fallen apart. And this was the last straw. He has fed up now. Every time he tried to talk to Ange about his relationship she had to keep coming up with something to distract him.

He locked the cabin door. She jumped a little. "Why are you doing that?" She asked. "Why do you think? I need you alone and I will do anything my heart desires to you. Why are you leaving me?" He asked. "Because I got better to offer s...sir" He pushed her against the wall and caged her in his arms. 

"Better offer? I know all about the better offer Miss Mathur. I know about the hospital you are planning on joining in. I am well aware of the things they are offering and Woodlands still has given you far better than that. So, the question is why are you running away from me?" He asked.

"I am not running..." He touched his face. "You are always been a bad liar love. I think you are running because you do not want to admit the truth. You are too afraid of your truth." "Which is?" She asked. "That you love me with your heart and soul little birdie." She looked into his eyes shocked.

 "No, of course not, they have given me a good offer and I..." He took the resignation letter from her hand and opened it. "So I would like to take my leave and it was an honor working with you signed Reva Mathur." He tore the letter in half and then tore it again until it was in small pieces.

"I am not releasing you from under me Miss Reva Mathur." He said looking at her. "You cannot do that, I have already sent a copy to Pia and Chris. They had approved. I don't need your permission..." he pulled her to him. 

"You need my permission to move even an inch away from this place Because you belong to me. They can sign many resignation letters as they wish to but they cannot sign anything that can take you away from me. You are not leaving me. I need you and I am going to keep you." She pushed him away. "

"I... I have someone in my life too. I..." She heard him punch the glass table and it was in pieces. It cut his hand badly. "Forrest, you are bleeding." "So now you care? You always cared. Didn't you little birdie? If you didn't then why you let me come close to you this way? Why you didn't push me away? Why? Knowing I was going to end up hurting you why didn't you stopped me from touching you? From claiming you?" She tried to hold his hand. He pulled back.