28!

Reva looked at his appearance from head to toe and her eyes watered. What he had done to himself? "Forrest..." He walked towards them and pulled Ange's hand away from her body. It was bruised. 

"Go home Ange," He said in a very calm tone. "But... I came here for you Forrest looked at her angrily. "Go home, and do not come here without my permission. Did you get it?" He asked. Ange looked at Reva angrily. "If I cannot be here how can she be here?" "Because I want her here, now go home and stay there." Ange's eyes watered. And she walked away.

"Let me see," Forrest said taking her hand in his. She let him clean her wound and dress it. "All done. See it didn't hurt even. Do you want to have candy for being a good girl?" He asked. "No, I am fine. I am just here to give this back to you." She pulled her hand back and pulled the ring off her finger. She placed it on his. "That's it? You are giving up?" He asked. "I am not giving up Sir, I don't think I had anything to give up ever." She stood up.

"I have tidied your things for you. Please go home and rest you look like you were about to fall down on your face." "Will you be there waiting for me?" He asked stopping her in her tracks. "You and I both know it isn't possible anymore." With that said she moved towards the cabin door and finally exiting the hospital. 

Forrest threw the files from his desk and breaking his laptop in the process. He cannot take it anymore. He cannot take it. He needed her. He needed Reva. He took the pill bottle and took two popping them in. At least this will numb the pain.

Reva looked at the arrangements that had been going on around her. Today is Karwa Chauth. And everyone is busy in preparation. She was busy house hunting. She wanted a good place for her and her baby. "Reva, come on, it is your turn to get the Henna." She could have said no, but she didn't want to disappoint them.

 So, she closed her laptop and walked outside to see Christopher and Pia sitting together and he was doing something. "Come on Chris, find your name and prove how much you love me." Reva felt an ache in her heart.

"Forrest, I miss you so much." She whispered. Disha and Mia held her and helped her sit down. Her hands were filled with henna. Mia wrote Forrest's name on her palm. She looked at her surprised. Mia gave her a small smile. She wanted to break the news to them about the UK. But she didn't know how to. 

"Come on Chris, it isn't that difficult," Pia said and Christopher laughed. "You always come up with some things that will challenge me and my really flawless career as a neurosurgeon. But challenge accepted little pixie."

Reva stood up and walked towards the balcony. She was dressed in pink today and they had pampered her well. But no one knew she too was keeping the fast. She too was doing it for Forrest. She looked at the dark sky. It looked so gloomy. Perhaps it was reflecting her own mood? Perhaps it understood what she was going through.

 "Why a gloomy face beautiful lady?" She turned around to see Eros. "How did you get in here? Does Chris know?" She asked. "He was the one who had invited me to thank me for saving your life properly. I must say these Indian rituals are quite amusing to watch." He told her.

He took her left hand in his examining her empty finger. "No ring today? I thought you were engaged." He asked her. "I never was engaged it was just a story Forrest created for impressing his parents." Maybe Ange can impress those people. If not her then Ange can. 

"I overheard someone saying that you hide your lover's name in the patterns of Henna are you hiding someone's too?" He asked. She shook her head. "Why on earth I would be doing that?" Reva asked. "Because you don't want anyone to find out whom your heart belongs to." He whispered.

Reva watched the sun go down. Now, it is an endless wait for the moon to come out. She was going through her pictures yet again. She wanted to delete them but she didn't have the heart to do so. She was alone in her room. And she was browsing through his pictures. 

The Heart Specialist (A Medical Romance Book 2) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें