Chapter 23: Jealous ? Not really

GOJO's POV :

We finished eating. We paid the bill and headed back the school

"Is everything alright ?" A sweet voice melting half of my worries away brought my attention. It was (y/n). She poked her head from behind me as I was walking.

"mhm ... " I mumbled placing my hand into my pockets, looking at the floor

"You have been silent for the entire lunch and that is very unusual coming from you " I could feel her student grabbing mine and leading them away

And I was grateful for that.

"Is that so ?" I deflected my gaze. I was well aware that my behavior was childish.

But I couldn't help being angry at her since she accepted another 's man number.

"Are you sulking ?" She asked again placing herself right in front of my face. I stopped my mouvement and I watched her tiptoing up, trying to meet my gaze

The sight was so cute, that I almost brushed everything out, grabbed her face and planted a deep kiss on her lips. But I didn't bulge. I needed to make a point. I turned my head again avoiding her gaze.

"Don't tell me that you are still mad because you lost the fight ?" She asked with a light chuckle, placing her hands on my elbows.

"No ! That's not it" I quickly answered as I placed a little bit of physical distance between us, trying to stand my ground.

"Ahhh ! Then you are mad ! " Her smile quickly faded away making my heart sunk. She looked at me with a perplexed expression. "Tell me. What's wrong ?"

"I ..."

"Gojo Satoru ?" A high pitch bubbly voice interrupted me. We turned our head and the same time. We were facing a luscious woman. I tilled my head trying to remember her identity as her face seemed oddly familiar. "Oh my god ! it is you "

She took a few steps toward me and planted herself in front of me leaving such tiny distance between us. "It been a minute" She placed her hand on my forearm and started caressing it "Why didn't you call me back ? We had such a memorable moment that time!".

Not memorable enough apparently ! Where did I meet this individual ? Let's see : short, fake red hair, heavy make up, infused with perfume ...

This must've happened after Suguru's accident. I was trying to numb the pain and I might've made a couple of stupid decisions here and there. One thing for sure is that I had no clue who this woman could be.

But only an idiot, wouldn't take this opportunity if it presented itself.

"Yeah ! How are you ? " I said to her shifting my weight on one hip and turning towards her. "Sorry I didn't call you back. I didn't get you number last time ! "

Damn it, this is such an asshole move. I was well aware of it. It's just that I wanted (y/n) to feel the same thing as I did a couple of minutes ago.

"Sure thing !" The unknown woman whipped some strand of hair behind her shoulder as I searched for my phone.

Her gaze shifted towards (y/n) as if she just noticed her "Sorry didn't see you there " She mumbled with a sarcastic expression " You are ?"

"I am (y/n) " Her answer was delivered with her usual tone. "And I am leaving. Have a good day" she smiled at the red hair who nodded her a goodbye

My phone was quickly slipped away by this Jane Doe. She started typing her number as I watched (y/n) walking away.

"What the fuck ?" I mumbled still not believing my eyes. Is she really leaving me with another woman. Is this some kind of test ? Is this a game ? Does she even care ?