Chapter 13: Who's better ? **Lemon**

** SMUT ALERT **

** If you don't want to read some lemon just skip this part **

Author's POV:

The first thing (Y/N) did was hop in a warm steamy shower. She washed her body with her signature lavender soap, wrapped herself in a towel and entered her room.

Her heart kept several bits as the situation unraveled in front of eyes. Nanami and Gojo were sitting on the sofa expecting her.

"Wh.. ? " She tried to say but was quickly interrupted

"It seems that the princess like secrets. Am I right Nanami ? " Gojo started. He wasn't wearing his usual blindfold nor his glasses so his gaze was steely making the young women uncomfortable "It would appear Though" Nanami crossed his arms. His voice was calm with a hint of sternness.

(y/n) was fidgeting in her place. She didn't understand what was going on but before she could say anything Gojo closed the distance between them. He was now facing her.

"You see. I just watched you kiss Nanami in the hallway. Don't you think it's his turn to watch ?"

"Whaattttt !!". What he was saying didn't make any sense to (y/n).

"Of course consent is key. So tell me if you want me to stop ! " The white hair man whispered in the French beauty' ear. Her face flushed red as her mind was unable to process things.

"I..." Gojo  started flicking his tongue against her ear while wrapping his arms around her.

(Y/n) was frozen.  Her legs seemed to be rooted to her place. She wasn't really a prude but at the same time she wasn't fond of voyeurism. Nanami didn't seem to mind as his eyes were glued to the two.

The special grade sorcerer's hand moved to the back of her head as he trailed his kisses down her jawline toward her lips.

The kiss was gentle at first but became gradually more intense. He tightened his grip around her waist as the pace projected his hunger. He slowly walked her backward pressing her back on the wall.

The teacher's hand found themselves through the towel groping her breast. She jolted at the touch as she wasn't expecting it. She could feel his boner brush her naked womanhood.

The temperature started rising through her body as all reason seemed to abandon the (h/c) hair beauty. She wrapped her leg around his waist increasing the frictions, as Gojo's other hand travelled to her ass groping it. The contact was a jolt to her senses ''What are you doing ?" whispered the sane voice in her head. ''living." She whispered back

Gojo drowned in her neediness as he moved to her neck searching for her sweet spots. As soon as he found it, he started kissing and nibbling her soft skin and twirling his tongue. The gasp turned to a sensual and pleading cry.

Nanami was still sitting on the sofa with his member throbbing against his pants. Her moans were driving him crazy. The blond man's only wish at that moment was to be the source of those cute sounds.

(Y/N) didn't seem to notice Nanami. She was lost in the intoxicating pleasure and Gojo didn't seem to care

"That's enough'' In a blink of an eye Nanami was standing behind Gojo with his hands on his shoulder "I think you made your point" He pushed the white hair teacher away from (y/n) glaring at him.

(y/n) who just remembered Nanami's presence turned red as a rush of blood stream travelled to her face. She looked at the man as her pounding heart was still echoing in her ears, ''OH ! I am just getting started'' He swiftly grabbed the lady and gently wrapped his arms around her shoulder. He was hugging her from behind while looking at Nanami with mocking eyes.

Nanami moved his hand toward his tie and slowly loosened the knot. His gaze caressed her mouth making her shiver. Then, he unbuttoned his shirt revealing his perfect collarbone. He tossed the piece of clothing to the side and took a lock of her hair. He placed his soft lips on it whispering ''With your permission''.

Gojo eyed him from behind (y/n) as Nanami started moving to her lips. Not willing to let him win, Gojo placed his lips on her neck and started kissing her soft skin.

(y/n) seemed to be lost in pleasure again. For some reason, the consequences seemed far away. The two men pressed their bodies against her over overwhelming her senses.

(y/n) made a mistake and wrapped her arms around Nanami's shoulder, angering the white hair man. He suddenly slipped inside her. He sighed at the feeling as her wetness welcomed him. Once she had him deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hip taking him in, driving him crazy.

The French beauty was apparently an expert at unbuckling the belts of others since the one that Nanami was wearing flew across the room. She started pleasuring him with her hand since she was a fair person.

The lewd sounds, the different pair of hands groping her, the feeling of their lips on her body overstimulated her. Her leg started shaking and a very pleasurable knot formed in her stomach

She tilted her head and wrapped her free hand around Gojo's neck. She was holding onto him for dear life as her knees gave up on her. Her lips were still pressed against Nanami's who was eating her moans.

"Are you enjoying yourself princess, " Gojo whispered in her ear making her jolt at the new sensation.

Her moans were getting louder as her hips rocked faster. Noticing the change of behaviour, Gojo fastened the pace. The intensity of the palpitation started growing like a big wave slamming a cliff during a storm.

She was starting to lose control as her climax approached. She was close, soooo close. When

--Bizz Bizz--

She woke up all sweaty from her spicy dream to her phone ringing.

"Fuck" She violently whispered to herself. She rolled around to check her phone to see that it was Eric

"You better have a good reason to call me at this hour" She growled at the phone

"Someone is in a bad mood. " He playfully chanted.

"Speak" (y/n) was not in the mood to handle the suspense. She was already frustrated that she didn't get to finish her wet dream "This is unruly of a princess. Where did you get your etiquette lessons ? " The French doctor continued before she could throw the usual insult at him "I just wanted to tell you that I will be in Berlin for a couple of weeks. That's all " He tried to sound playful but (y/n) knew that his action had another meaning. You see Eric would not call at this hour if it wasn't urgent. Plus he said the usual channels were not safe.

''Come to think of it Matthieu is in Berlin'' She thought to herself. So he is warning her not to contact him for the moment à "That's it ? You called me in the middle of the night to tell me this" She tried to appear as if he was really mistaken and that this was an innocent call "I am sorry " He said unapologetically. "Sleep tight"

"Roger that Dr." She added playfully before hanging up. 

---

Note:

I wanted to write a longer chapter, but I am preparing for my final exams.   

Writing a threesome was harder than I thought (Even though it was a dream haha).  I really hope that you got to enjoy it.  

xoxo