Chapter 2 : Music to my ears (**Lemon**)

Author notes:

(** Lemon part **)

I decided to make the heroine a little bit dominant because I wanted to make an impression on Gojo Satoru .  That character seems to have a lot of success among women and he knows it.  I imagine that he is someone who always takes the lead during an intercourse so I wanted to destabilize.    I also tried to talk about his perspective because I wanted to show the effect of the reader on him. I just hope that I succeeded.

Thank you for reading 

--------

Gojo's POV:

I was pushed against the wall as soon as I entered the hotel room. Her lips were smashed against mine. A frame fell face down on the floor and shattered next to me. She didn't allow me to take notice. She hungrily pushed me back deepening the kissed. The way she worked her mouth again send shivers' down my spine. She swiftly inserted her tongue battling back and forth with mine. Her hand gripped my head firmly, as if to keep me from escaping. and the other one was crunching my shirt. The warmth of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting and her lavender sent was intoxicated.

She slowed down, tugged her face and commanded me to follow her lead. She started walking backwards down the hallway, deeper into the darkness ... her darkness.

This was no ordinary women !

I don't know what came over me but I submitted to her bestial attitude and bowed to her dominion. Our shoes went flying on the way and I ripped her tiny skirt and threw it on the floor.

We were now on the level of the bed BUT she slammed me again back first into the wall, harder than before. She clawed at my chest from under my shirt as she ate my kisses once and then moved to my neck. She was looking for my sweet spots. I let a groan as soon as she found one. She smirked at my behavior and kept kissing and nibbling it. I tug my hand in her hair freeing her bun and the other one grabs her ass

This (h/c) hair goddess knew want she wanted and that made her hotter. Her confidence, dominance and power were arousing. The more she kissed me the more her fangs grew less forgiving.

In a blink my shirt went flying. Then, she ran her fingers down from my chest to my waist and unclasped my belt '' Let's see what we are working with'' my erection grew bigger as she whispered in my ear. With one sliding pull, she removed it and feverishly tore my pants open. They were, now, in the floor along with my boxers. She smiled at my erection satisfied with it. ''Like what you see, princess ?'' My tone was full of proudness

She chuckled at my question, kissed once more - a little softer than before - and pushed me on the bed. I was still recovering from her bold behavior when she started removing her shirt, her underwear and unclasped her bra. The site was outstanding. She was really beautiful: it was like her figure was sculpted by the Greek gods. Her hair was flowing against her sharp shoulders, a little bit messy from the debauchery but it didn't diminish her beauty and elegance. I wanted to touch and kiss her soft (s/c) skin.

Her (e/c) eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips.  She saw that I was slowing stroking my member.  I didn't realize that I was doing that.  I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I lost control over my body.  She picked my  belt from the floor, pried my hand from my length binding my wrists to the bedhead.   

She tilted her head and locked eyes with me.  For some reason my heart skipped a bit.  It was like she was watching through my soul.  ''You don't need those !''  She removed my sunglasses and gently putted them on the nightstand.  

She resumed to kissing me softly tracing my chest down.  Is she gonna ... ?  Yep. 

Her expert tongue licked the tip slowly.  I let out  a moan.  She opened her mouth and filled it with my erected member.  The sound she was making mixed with her warmth and sent drove me crazy.  I don't think I can last longer.  

But I want to touch her.  I want to feel her.  I want to pleasure her.  That's it.  She had her fun now it's my turn.  I broke my hand free from the belt tearing it.  I grabbed her chin roughly and brought her face toward me.  I met her halfway with a hungry kiss and I made her sit on my length. With one hand I secured her in waist and the other was massaging the nap of her neck. 

The moisture made by her mouth eased the way. This time both of let out a moan at the same time.  As she was thrusting me, she rolled her head in pleasure and I took advantage of it.  I started kissing every surface I could find: neck , ear, you name it.  She fastens the rhythm ''Yes ! Satoru ! Right there'' She cried in my ear.   I took my hand for the back of her neck to her breast massaging her tits. Her moans intensified as she plucked her nails into my back.

This women was decadent on so many levels. This is not her first rodeo and that idea saddened me.  I was genuinly curious about who she is.  what made her like this.  Who's the first man who got to witness her sinful side ?  

This tiny woman is married and yet so hungry.  She kept moving her hips again and again flaming my body with forbidden heat.

"(y/n)" I whispered into her ear "I have never met someone like you"

"I know ... "   Hunger was written all over her eyes his eyes making it was almost predatorial.

He touch was simply intoxicating making my brain unable to think about anything else. It was like the outside word was gone.  No more curses, no more annoying high-up.  Just me and her, on this bed.

''I think I am gonna cum'' Her moans  were music to years exciting me even more.  I could feel her warm inside starting to tighten 

'' Cum for me princess''  I whispered in her ear.  The truth was that I was about to burst too.

I tightened my grip against her body. All of my muscles were tensed up.  She let out a final moan as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.  A final thrust in her mixed with her liquids were the end of me as I came inside of her.  

I held her close not wanting to let go as we were grasping for air.  She removed herself and rolled on the side and I laid down watching the ceiling.  What a night !

We were still trying to catch our breath.  Our eyes met and we chuckled at the same time.  Then she did something that I wasn't expecting. She took her hand out asking me for a fist bump.  I opened my eyes in astonishment and smiled.  I took her first and pulled her into my embrace.  

''Thank you for letting me share this beautiful moment with you''  She softly said to me.  Usually I would've threw a joke to that but not tonight.  

Tonight was special.  I took her hand and kissed the palm of her hand as a response ''The pleasure was mine.  Sleep now  (Y/N)''  

I held her tight in my embrace and kissed her forehead. Then my fingers started caressing her skin as she fell asleep.  

As I was touching her soft skin, I felt a bumpy texture on her shoulder : A huge scar.  It was still healing. I didn't feel it in the heat of the moment. It intrigued me.  I kept sensing her softy making sure that I won't wake her.  

Others  were found in her inner thigh and the middle of her back.  I took her arm and examined her body more.  I could see a bunch of deep bruises on her. 

----------------

Note: 

Don't forget to vote if you liked it

XOXO