Chapter 6: Let him say his goodbyes

Note:

Hi beautiful people, I know I promised that I will try to update every two days. But this semester has been hectic and to be honest I am struggling with some anxiety issues. I am really trying my best. But I feel like I am trying to walk in moving sand. The more I fight, the more I drown.

Thank you for listening to me and reading my story. It really warms my heart.

I wish you nothing but happiness and joy. Take care of yourselves because don't forget that you are important.

--------------

''That was suffocating !!''  I yelled out as soon as I was out of the meeting room.  I was stretching my body and yawning my soul out.  It was very common for to me, to collect no more of 3 hours of sleep every night so shortening it tended to get me irritated. 

Gojo, Yaga and I were standing in the garden.  We just finished seeing off the people that attended the meeting.  I closed my eyes enjoying the light cold breeze that was caressing my face. 

''Well then princess shall we take our leave ?'' A smiling Satoru was staring deeply in my eyes asking for my hand.

''Stop fooling around Gojo.  She is married, to a very powerful man''  Yaga was glaring at the white hair man with a threatening look.

''Stronger than me ?''  He smirked still looking at me waiting for some kind of reaction.

''Yes ... '' Yaga answered drily.  He was now looking at the floor with a distant look.  His shoulders were closed in.  Gojo seemed to notice that the director was afraid of this strange man.  

Is he that powerful ? Does anyone know that he is harming (Y/N) ? If so, why is no one saying anything ? For someone so rightful, Yaga is surely afraid.  Gojo thought to himself.  The fact that the woman that he liked was trapped in this kind of relationship made him angry. 

''Will see about that''  He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him.  His lips were touching my ears and my nostril were filled with his sweet scent. ''Brace yourself !''

''WAIIITTT'' I screamed before he warped 

--

We were standing in an unfamiliar place and I was still in his arms.  An eye contact was made.  The white hair man held my chin and his face started getting close to mine. It was inches away when I pushed him and ran the other side leaving him with astonished expression.

''Euuhhhh'' I was vomiting my gut out which.  Gojo was still trying to comprehend what happened.  

''Are you okay ? What's wrong ?''  He ran to me, squatted atmy level and held my hair.  A very concerned look was on his face.  ''Was she disgusted by me ? Nah ! we had sex ... but she was drunk''  He thought to himself.

''I get sick when someone teleport me''  I sad on the floor recollecting myself, '' I tried to warn you !''  Gojo took a tissue paper from his pocket used it to wipe my face.

''I am sorry !''  I could tell that he was feeling very guilty.

''It's okay.  Where are we ?''  I was looking around the unfamiliar place.  It was still dark so I couldn't discern any useful detail.

''This is the Gojo mansion.  I locked Itadori here.  I was afraid that the higher-ups would kill him if I brought him to jujutsu high'' He handed his hand to help me stand up.  Now that my eyes got adjusted to the light, I could see that we were in a garden, a traditional Japanese garden.  The sound of a distant waterfall filled the silence.  Gojo was still holding my hand and walking guiding me.

He took to me to a room where the walls were covered with curses patches.  A sleeping Itadori was tied to a chair.  We sat on two different chairs waiting for him to wake up. 

''You look good tonight !'' Gojo was eyeing me as he reversed the chair and sat backward dandling his legs.  I leaned on the wall crossing my arms looking at the surroundings. 

''Yaga is right ! You need to be careful ! My husband is not known to be merciful nor kind ''.  And that was true.  Matthieu may not hold any kind of attachment towards me but he will never allow anyone to tarnish his reputation and honour.

''Neither am I'' a big smirk was on his face.  

Before I could protest, Itadori's movement caught our attention. He opened his eyes and was observing his surroundings.

''Morning''  He mumbled realizing that he had company

''So which one are you ?''  Gojo hugged the chair and was paying attention to the boy.

''Aren't you ... ''  Yuji was still trying to comprehend the situation

''I'm the teacher for the first years at Jujutsu High, Satoru Gojo.''

''Jujutsu ... FUSHIGURO ?! WHERE'S SENPAI ?!''  He yelled at us.  The kid was spunky I have to give him that.  Realizing that he was tied he continued, ''What's up with this ?''

''Not sure if you should be worried about other people right now ... Yuji Itadori. Your secret execution has been set''  Gojo was rather amused by this situation.  It's like his sole purpose in life is to annoy everyone.  Seeing the confusing in Yuji's eyes, he reminded him about yesterday' events. ''So with that, let me reiterate.  You're gonna be executed.'' His voice was very chanting which confused the boy even more.

''This story doesn't make sense so far'' 

''Care to develop more ?''  I interrupted his teasing as I sighed.  Why can't this person talk normally. 

He then continued to explain how Sukuna'S fingers are scattered and indestructible for now and how his execution got delayed until he finishes collecting the fingers.  He then told him that at the end it's his choice, he can either die now or day later ? 

At my surprise, the boy didn't seem shaken.  He recollected his thoughts and decided to live for now.  

''Shall we release him princess ?''   Gojo was now talking to me.

''Can you give me a few minutes with him alone ?''  My question seemed to bother the teacher.  I could feel his brows rising under his blindfold.  Seeing that I wasn't gonna budge he stood up and left the room.

I sat on his chair and faced Yuji, he seemed to be an honest kid but I couldn't rely on my instinct alone.  Not when people's lives were in danger.  I had to use my power to make sure that we can trust the intentions of this kid.  And I can't risk showing my abilities to anyone.  

''Can I call you Yuji ?''  The boy nodded at my question.  ''So my name is (Y/N)(L/N), I am just here to make sure that everyone stays safe.  I am truly sorry for what's about to happen''  The boy opened his mouth to say somethin

Not really letting him speak, I put my hand on his forehead and unleashed my powers.   I had access to his memory.  Everything he saw, every emotion he felt, every thought he had was in my grasp.  And that's why I apologized, I am violating his existence and that part of me was really disgusting.  I saw his childhood, his grandfather.  I felt his sadness and sorrow and I have experienced his will to fulfill his grandfather's wish.  He truly wanted to help and die surrounded.  I released my hand making sure that he forgets what just happened and left the room.

''He's good''  I threw a Gojo who was waiting in front of the door.  He rose his head looking at me waiting for further explanation.  ''Just let him say his goodbyes ''