Chapter 7: I am beyond saving Mr. Gojo

''Good stuff ! you are really growing on me kid''  Gojo was sitting next to Yuji on a bench.  We were in Sendai City. The teenager just finished  seeing his friends in the hospital and saying farewell to his grandfather.  

The teacher was making sure that the teenager perfectly understood the consequences of his actions.  He explained curses and the casualties that come with them.  After that he gave him one of Sukuna's finger and watched him eat it.  

So the boy was really able to contain the king of curses.  What a fascinating ability ! 

''Looks like it's shaping up to be a fun hell'' The white hair man stood up and towered the boy '' Get your belongings together by the end of the day''

''We are going somewhere ?''  The boy widened his eyes in shock

''Tokyo !'' A voice behind him crawled its way up.

''Anyway, Fushiguro, you go with him.  I am going to go buy a snack with (y/n)''  He rushed into me grabbed my wrist and dragged me along.  ''Make sure to be at the train station by 18h''  He yelled from a far

--  

We were walking in the streets of Sendai.  The downtown was not as busy as Tokyo but a lot of people were moving.  I was growing nervous since a lot of people were staring at us.  That was understandable since my attire was not very appropriate.  I can't believe that I am wearing lingerie in the streets.  Gojo was still holding my hand and didn't let go when I tried to pry it. 

I was looking around me when a huge growl came from my stomach. 

''Someone is hungry.  It's understandable since you were sick yesterday''  Satoru slowed his pace.

''Whose fault is that''  I crossed him arms and turned my head pouting

''Let's fix that.''  He took my hand again wrapped his fingers against mine and dragged me again ''I know a good breakfast place'' 

The blindfolded man took me to this café in a corner.  The tingle noise of the bell rang when we opened the door.  I looked around and I could see that a small greenhouse  was installed in the back.  Gojo noticed the place that caught my interest and choose a table under the transparent ceiling.  The man sat across me scrutanizing my features but I was too busy admiring the view.  The walls were made of glasses and the variety of the plants were covering them.  The mixture of the flowers scent and the ray of sunshine warmed my heart.  The waitress approached and gave us the menu.

''No need, We will have a fluffy pancake, chocolate chestnut mochi, two parfait and a matcha cheese cake ... oh and a tiramisu please''  He gave her back the menu.  I looked at him in astonishment the man didn't even let me read the menu.  The waitress was about to leave with our order when I remembered that the only thing that will stand between me and killing this man is 

Coffee.

''Wait ! Can I have a cappuccino please ?''  The waitress turned back smiled. 

''Of course''  She added my drink to the list and left.

''Do you always do that ?''  I was still astonished by his behavior.  Seeing that he didn't understand my question, I continued, ''Decide for others ?''

''Life is about knowing what you want and going after it'' So he was that kind of person.  Someone who feels entitled to everything without caring about the consequences.  I am surprised that he didn't join Suguru in his quest. ''You don't seem to like my motto. ''  Seeing that I ignored him he continued.

''What did you say to Yuji when you asked me to leave you alone with him ?''  

''If I was pretty or not''  In way that was a truth since I was now familiar with every single thread in his brain.  I thought that the man would chuckle at my response but he didn't, he kept a very serious gaze. 

''You used your power.''  It was more of an affirmation than a question. '' And if I happen to ask him, he wouldn't remember right ?'' Until this point, I have never seen this man with such a serious gaze.

''Correct''  The waitress showed up with our order.  Soon the table was filled with delicious food making my eyes sparkle.  I was ready to dig in but the man in front of me was harbouring such a serious gaze.  It was making me uncomfortable.

''Do you know mine ?''  He tilted his head wondering about my discoveries

''You can control the Infinity with its laws of attraction and repulsion''  An astonished Gojo was looking at me.  He placed his elbows on the table placing his face on the palms of his hand.

''How did you make this assumption ?'', He questioned

''You used it when you tried to destroy Sukuna's fingers in front of Yuji'' I simply answered.  To be honest, it was really easy to figure it out.  And it explains his sugar craving.

'She figured out just like that and she doesn't want to show her power.   Who exactly is this chick ?  Why can't she just be honest with me ?'  The white man thought to himself.  

''Does your husband know about your ability ?  Of course he does otherwise you would've used them a long ago ... I don't understand why you wouldn't put an end to ...''

''Just why do you care ?''  I blurted out interrupting his thought process, My voice came louder than I anticipated ''No one really does. '' This game of his was really annoying.  Why does he keep making these memories resurface.  I came here to have a break not to talk about my husband.

'' What do you mean why ? I want to help you.'' His sentence wavered my heart and brought tears to my eyes.  I turned away tryong to hold them.  No one has ever said that to me.  Of course people like Eric tried to ease my pain by giving me numbing pills, missions abroad ... but no one really thought about saving me.  Opposing the most influential family in Europe requires a suicidal wish

''I am beyond saving Mr. Gojo.  I sold my soul to the devil''  I turned my head and fixed Satoru's  face.  My fists clenched my sweatpants under the table.  A sad smile appeared on my face ''No need to save me Satoru , I am not a good person''  

''Neither am I'' It's the first time that I see this man smile since the beginning of this conversation.  ''Let's eat !!'' he placed the fluffy pancake in front of me. ''Start with this. You are gonna like it''  And he was right.  The sweet flavor filled my mouth with love making me, forget my worries. Gojo smiled at my ecstatic expression and started eating

''So tell me how did you save Yaga ?''I laughed at his question and started narrating the stories. 

We spent the rest of the meal taking about trivial things.  Gojo explained his relationship with Megumi and I talked about my missions alongside Yaga.  We ate at our heart's content and left the restaurant afterward.

--------------

Note:

Hello, 

Thanks for reading this far.  If you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment.