Chapter 15: Dead or alive ?

NOTE:

Today I have seen a violent video of a teenager getting abused by the police. The images broke my heart making it impossible for me to do anything for the entire day.

The world is a scary place. Take care of yourselves. Stay safe

And if you have any problem feel free to come and talk to me. I'll try to help you to the best of my abilities.

I love you guys ....

---

(y/n)'s POV:

"I'll bring her back. Get some rest now." I said leaving the room. I have to inform Yaga that I'm going. I wouldn't want him to freak out at my disappearance. Plus an uninvited guest just showed up. The least I could do was keep the director of the premises updated.

I can't believe that those brats got themselves beaten up. I am just glad that Lucas had the common sense to come to me. Nevertheless, I have to hurry. We don't know how much time she has left.

AKHHH if only they listened to me.

I was already walking in the hallway when Gojo caught up to my level.

"So we are going to Russia ! " I glanced at him raising my eyebrows

"We ? You mean ME, as in (y/n). I am going to Russia," I answered glaring at him with a side eye and emphasizing on the fact that there is no we in this situation.

"I have never been there. " He continued ignoring my previous comment. He placed his hands behind his head and continued walking.

"Are even listening to me ? " I huffed at him. It was obvious that this guy always did what he wanted, no matter the consequences.

"Not when you are spouting nonsense." He sighed ruffing his white hair. "Why can't you just accept my help ?" He was now looking down at my figures.

"Cause I don't need it" I kept walking toward Yaga's office.

"Why are you sooo cold to meeee ?" Gojo whined like a 5 year old. What a pain in the ass ! I don't have the patience to deal with him right now. All I could think of was my precious student hurting because I didn't train them appropriately.

"And why were you so cold to your student earlier? He went through a lot and you just said that it was his fault just like that, " Gojo asked again as I ignored his previous comment.

"Like I said before, I am not particularly a kind person" I huffed again with an annoyed expression.

It's true. I was cold to him. But that's how I have always been with my kids. Of course I have never tortured them nor put them in harm's way. I always made sure that they were safe, healthy and strong. But I have never been the affectionate type. Acting otherwise would place a target on their head creating more weaknesses. So I made sure to distance myself emotionally for them even though I cherish them with all of my might.

And that is why, I was this close of smacking the hell out of Gojo if he keeps slowing me down.

"What kind of mentor says something that mean to their protégé ?" That's it ! That was the last drop. It was obvious that he was teasing me. But his comment was so out of line.

It was obvious that Gojo was teasing me. But his comment was out of place.

"The kind that knows how harsh the world is." I stopped walking and turned around to face him "The kind that wants them to stay alive. The kind that wants them to get stronger." My tone was getting harsher and harsher as its pace grew faster. "The kind that gets mad when they don't listen"

Burden Me !(Gojo Satoru x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें