"What happened?" I ask.

"She just disappeared" Stiles says. He then sniffes my drink and takes it. 

"Hey" I say trying to get it back. He hands it to a random person. 

"The last few times you were drinking things didn't go very well" he says. I stay silent and just glare at him. 

"Come on let's go home" He says. I nod. 

-

-

-

Scott, Stiles, and I all met in a classroom with Lydia, Derek, and Allison. Allison and Lydia show Derek the weird bruising on their arm that makes a pattern. 

"I don't see anything" Derek says. 

"Look again" Scott says. 

"How is a bruise going to tell me where Erica and Boyd are" Derek says. He has an attitude now. 

"Its the same on both sides, exactly the same" Scott says. 

"It means nothing" Derek says. 

"Pareidola, seeing patterns that aren't there, it's a subset of apophenia" Lydia says. 

"They are trying to help" Scott whispers. 

"These two, this one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you" Derek says. 

"And this one who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack" Derek says. 

"Yeah alright but nobody died right, alright look there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death, that's what I call an important distinction" Stiles says. Derek gives him a look. 

"My mother died, your family's little honor code killed her, not me" Derek says. 

"That girl was loooking for Scott, i'm here to help him, not you" Allison says. 

"Wanna help? Find something real" Derek says. Damn Derek was being a huge asshole right now. Derek and Scott then walk off. I don't know what their saying but it looks serious. I look over at Allison. I wonder what's going on inside her mind and if she's okay. 

-

-

-

"Okay what would a pack of Alpha's want with Erica and Boyd" Stiles asks as we walk through school. 

"I'm not sure it's them they want" Scott says. 

"Then who do they want? Derek? Peter? You?" I ask. All the sudden Scott stops and turns around. Stiles and I both stare at him. 

"Scott?" I say touching his shoulder. He turns back towards us. 

"You coming?" Stiles asks. He nods walking with us. I turn back while were walking. What was he looking at? Scott doesn't say anything and starts walking ahead of us. 

"What is wrong with him?" I mouth to Stiles, he just shrugs as we both follow Scott. We walk to class together, I wasn't in there buisness class though, so as I was sitting in chemistry I see Mr.Stilinski and another cop walking together. I quickly ask to use the bathroom before I run out to see what was happening, I hide behind a corner as I see them walk into Stiles and Scott's business class. Then I see them walk out with Stiles. This is where I wish I had super hearing. 

"Get back to class" I hear a teacher yell behind me. I see them stare at me. I wave at Stiles before the teacher drags me back to class. 

-