~ Chapter 41 ~

"Holy cow," I mumble as I look at the Winter Soldier. He was scary looking as f----! I mean, did they really have to make the arm muscular? That's a little over kill don't you think?

"Y/n!" Steve calls from the passengers side as Natasha readys her gun. The Soldier has started to move towards them now as the other cars on the expressway swerve around us. One car is heading straight towards Sam's though, and it isn't slowing down. As it gets closer I realize it's a combat vehicle and get up on my feet.

When I got up, the vehicle rear-ended Sam's car and started to push it down the road. The Soldier leapt up on top of Sam's roof, shattering the glass.

"Hng!" I groaned as I started to run after them, passing multiple cars on my sides. Sam must've put the brakes on because there were sparks flying everywhere.

I got up next to the car as the Soldier ripped the steering wheel through the windshield.

"Sh--!" Sam cursed and I grabbed his side mirror. "Oh sh--!" He exclaimed when he saw me kick off the side of the car and onto the roof. Natasha had her gun ready but Sam ushered her to stop.

"She's up there!" He yelled, putting his seatbelt on. Natasha looked at him in disbelief.

"Who?" Steve asked.

"Y/n!"

On top of the car I stared the Winter Soldier right in the eyes. Or, rather, his goggles. He looked me over as I could feel the mist clouding my eyes. I rolled my shoulder and then leaned in for a quick, clean punch.

Letting out a grunt, I punched the Soldier with all of my strength and he was sent flying into the combat vehicle pushing us. He smashed into the front windows of it and the car started to fish tail out of control.

"Whoo! Yeah, baby!" The Soldier got back up and swung his metal arm in a circle.

I cracked my neck and motioned for him to come on. "Kiss my a---."

Instead of coming at me, the Soldier motioned to the drivers and their vehicle proceeded to ram into Sam's car, causing them to swerve lanes and into the sides. I lost my balance and fell face first onto the roof and slide down the sides onto the street.

"Ow," I mumble and then hear a loud crash as the car tumbles over. I spot Sam, Steve and Natasha lying on the ground not to far away. The vehicle comes to a stop ahead of them.

"Guys!" I call out as the Soldier and his men hop out of the vehicle and hand him a- oh come on! I start to run to the side rails of the interstate as the Soldier prepares to aim the grenade launcher right at us.

As I do, Steve takes the grenade with his shield and gets knocked off the interstate and into the traffic below. I hide behind the abandoned cars and spot Natasha and Sam infront of me. Swiftly, I meet up with them and make sure they are okay.

"Besides the men in black firing at us, I think I have a little boo-boo on my finger!" Sam whisper shouts at me.

I roll my eyes and push him back, he goes and hides behind the car I was previously at. Natasha starts to fire back at the men and I slide my fingers underneath the car and squat down. Natasha divides her attention between me and the men.

"What are you doing?"

"Trust me," I strain as the metal creaks. I lift the car up off the ground slightly and Natasha stares at me.

"You go when I throw, kay?" She nods and waits for my signal. Looking through the window of the car, I see the Soldier aiming his launcher right at us and I wait right before I hear the click. When I do, I lift the car over my head and toss it towards the men. The grenade and car collide and the explosion is collectively on the bad guys.