He moved my hair out of my face again and his body temperature rose.

''You,'' he scrunched his face up, ''You t-tease..''

I laughed and he was so defeated already, i could tell he enjoyed this playfulness.

I didn't slip him inside of me. Instead, I just flopped down on my back beside him in the bed and yawned.

I didn't even have to look at him to tell he was probably so confused right now.

''Hey, babe,'' he said, out of breath, ''What are you doing?''

''I'm tired,'' I shrugged.

''Wait, wait, wait.'' He looked at me and I looked at the ceiling, slowly shutting my eyes. Tae hopped up and tore his pants completely off now, and then hovered above me. Then he slipped his shirt over his head.

His wet, messy hair dangled down on his forehead.

I started laughing hysterically, then i closed my eyes shut and turned away.

''Stop,'' Tae whined, ''You're faking being tired,'' he started to chuckle.

I snored a very cartoonish snore and then laughed.

"I just want to know you're okay," I confessed. I felt the back of his head and he winced. "Does it still hurt?"

"No," he lied.

I gave him a look that said tell me the truth.

"Yes, fine, okay," he confessed, "it hurts. A lot. But y/n, I want to take my mind off of it."

So did I. Even just for a split second I wanted to forget about what they did to him.

''You see how hard i am right now,'' he asked, ''You win. Now please, please, let me make love to you''

Opening my eyes back and looking at him, I smile and he brushes his hand across my cheek delicately.

I look down at his length and nod.

''You want me to-''

''-Yes,'' i spoke, ''God, yes.''

He waited no longer to spread my legs open and enter slowly.

I looked at him like he was a god because, at that moment, he was.

It started off as a slow, gentle fuck, probably because he'd forgotten how rough I liked him.

while he drove his cock into me he picked up the speed and covered my mouth with his hand.

I still managed to mumble though, so he shoved my head into the bed to shut me up while still covering only my mouth with his hand.

My moans were muffled but i could still breathe.

Plus i liked this, him fucking me like this. The only noise in the room was him, and the sounds of our skin slapping together.

Then he took his hand off of my mouth and looked down at what he was doing. He licked his index finger and rubbed my clit as he penetrated my core.

with the other hand, he opened my mouth, put his other thumb in it, and then removed it. I kept my mouth open.

He spits inside of it and then slapped my cheek before groaning a manly groan. ''Just like that,'' he told me even though i was barely even moving.

I was speechless, my toes were curled and i was pretty sure I came before he finished, but that i also was about to cum again.

''You like that? Tell me how much you missed this,'' he demanded while screwing me, ''Tell me!''

''I missed you so much,'' i admitted, ''I.. I want you to cum inside of me, and..  breed me"

''B..Breed you..'' He repeated back. I know how much Tae has a breeding kink for me, so i catered to his fantasy. ''A-Are you sure-''

I moan and shiver while he pumps himself into me, his balls hitting my ass every time he dives in.

Tae slips both his hands beneath my back causing me to arch more, and clenches himself inside of. me.

My entire body lifts when he does it again.

And again.

He spreads my ass cheeks apart to see his dick inside of my vagina and then spits on it, then continues to fuck me.

I could feel his cum drip down my thigh and felt him throb with every extra pump.

Clenching the blankets on the bed, I scream, ''Taehyung, don't stop! Right there!''

His hands go crazy trying to find a place to put them while his gigantic cock pulsates inside of my pussy, and he moves his entire body closer to mine.

His stuttering 'O-O-Oh's'  finish both he and I, as we come so close to each other that we're practically hugging while his dick finishes the last two pumps of sperm he has left for me tonight.

Tae licked his lips and got back up, pulling his cock out of me and seeing all his property drip from my core onto the sheets of a bed that wasn't even ours.

He palms his sweaty hair back and smiles at the scene he's created.

He's amazing at what he does, always.