My first schoolday

Start from the beginning

"Let go of my arm" I said calm. He tought for a few seconds and let go of my arm. I stormed out of the classroom, as he grabbed my arm again. "I told you to let go of my arm!" I yelled. I turned around ready to- "Wow, I'm sorry I..I.. didn't.. I thought that.. you were someone else!" 

"It doesn't matter. If someone is bothering you, just tell me" Mason said and winked. Just as Mason finished his sentence Tobbias came rushing out of the classroom, looking really angry. "OUCH, NOT AGAIN!" I yelled "what are you doing!". He turned around and saw Mason helping me to stand up. "I didn't saw you" he said and turned around to walk away. "Stop"Mason demanded. Tobbias turned around again "Say her you're sorry" Mason said looking into Tobbias his eyes.

"I'm not going to say th..." "Yes you're" Mason interrupted him and looked to him with a death glare. If glares could kill.. 

"Fine" he said "I'm not sorry" he said and walked away. He is so childish!

"He's an idiot sometimes" Mason said. But I turned my eyes on someone who really looks like him. Mason saw me starring and looked behind him as he started laughing.. "Huh.. but you.. you're.. here.. I think I'm hallucinating because of Tobias bumping into me again, maybe I hit my hea-"

"He's my t-" Mason started "TWIN" I finished his sentence enthusiastic which caused them both to laugh.

"Hi, I'm Logan" he said.

"Hey, I'm E-"

"You must be Emma" he said. I looked a bit surprised, raising my eyebrow at  Mason.

"How.. How do you know my name?" I asked

"Mason told me, like a thousand times, in one freaking hour" he said and grinned looking at Mason

Mason p.o.v.

Shit! Why did he just said that? Urgh my 'evil' twin brother, always trying to annoy me.

"I..I just told him that you're new here," I started "I came late to class and I had to explain why, so I told them that I brought you to class",

"Oh, I already guessed so. The bell rang a few seconds after you left" she said smiling.

 I looked at Logan and saw that he wanted to say something "Uhm let's go to the canteen" I said.

"Okey. let's go" she said

-----

"This is our place, you can sit with us if you want to" I said

"Uhm, I.."

'Please' I said and looked at her with my puppy eyes

"Okey then" she said

I want to ask her so many questions, I don't know where to start. She's so beautiful. Every girl wears like ten thousand kilo makeup, but she.. she doesn't.. ok maybe just the black thing on her eyelashes. 

"Oh look" I said pointing to Tobbias. She looked to the person I pointed to and I could see that she wanted to leave.

"No, don't leave"

"He's coming here, so I'm going" she said

I grabbed her arm "So you're gonna let him win?" 

She looked at me "What do you mean?"

"Well, everybody loves him, but you clearly don't. Are you gonna let him win this 'game' by leaving?"

And now I feel quilty. I only said those things because I don't want her to love him even if he's my best friend, I want her, she's mine, I saw her first.

"Uhm, it's not a game, I just don't want to be on the same place at the same time" she answered.

As she stood up to pack her stuff, she crashed to Tobbias.

"Watch out" they said on the same time "Watch out yourself"

Emma p.o.v.

"What is your problem" Tobbias said annoyed

"What did I do? It's not my fault that you're an idiot!"

"You.." he started angry "No, you know what.. Pack your stuff, and follow me"

"Why would I f.." and I got interrupted AGAIN

"PACK YOUR STUFF AND FOLLOW ME"

"no?!"

"What did you just say?"

"I said no" I said stubbornly

"Well, if you don't listen" as he finished his sentece he grabbed my arm and put me over his shoulders "we'll do this my way"

"LET ME GO" I yelled while I was hitting him on his back "PUT ME DOWN IMMEDIA- OUCH!"

"What?" he asked grinning obviously knowing 

"Nothing" I answered. Jeez! He has muscles! My hands hurt because of that fucktard! He walked us out of school, me still on his shoulders. "Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see"