Chapter 10: Sarcasm🔥

Start from the beginning

I didn't like it because she's still my little sister, but at least I had peace for a while. No one screamed at me when I came home covered in blood with a broken nose.

"Well, you look terrible." Samuel laughed from behind the couch. He walked over to me and sat down next to me, but I immediately stood up.

"I will be back soon." I walked around and headed for the stairs. I really need to talk to Amira. Let her realize that she can't just do this. She can't do whatever she wants.

My roof, my rules.

I busted in without knocking and shifted my gaze to Amira. She stood in front of the mirror, trying to pull her dress down.

"I'll lock that door." She said louder than she definitely wanted. "What you want?" She turned to me.

"The little stunt you did today will not be repeated." I said in a stern voice. "You had a job and you ruined almost everything."

"I think you're missing something." She folded her arms across her chest. "I have fulfilled my role." She pointed at herself. "And I didn't mess anything up. I just wanted to relax. You can't forbid me to do that. I can flirt, kiss and sleep with whoever I want. You don't point that out to me. Do you understand?" I opened my mouth, but she interrupted me. "I also don't tell you who you can and can't sleep with."

"That's the difference. I can do whatever I want." I came closer to her. "But you have no right to do that, principessa. If you want to sleep with someone, there's that friend who's constantly crawling up your ass. What was his name again? Albert or Eugen?"

"Leonardo you idiot." I saw how upset she was. She has a weak spot for him. That is not good. Principessa has a weakness after all. "Leave before I throw something at you. I won't be responsible if it kills you in any way."

"Listen to me. One more stunt like that and ..."

"And what?" She interrupted me. "What are you going to do?" She walked closer to me, pressed against my chest. "You'll kill me? Go for it. Kill me. You don't have balls for it." She turned and started walking back to the mirror, but I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"Don't play tough. We both know it's just a mask. You're a little kid hiding behind sarcasm. Sarcasm and audacity is your defense mechanism to stay out of a situation you know you won't win. "

"You think how much you know me." She snorted. "You know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Get your hands off me, or I'll break them for you." She said in a stern voice.

"I think you're all bark and no bite." I put my hands on her back and lowered them on her ass. I took it in my hands and felt myself growing. Is this really just turning me on?

"How stupid can you be?" She tilted her head to the side and looked at me with a grin. She put her hands on my chest and her knee hit my crotch. I released her and swayed in the back.

"La puttana." (Slut) I swore and threw myself at her. I reached for her to grab her by the neck, but she grabbed my hand and rolled it back to me. She put it over her shoulder and threw me over her. It was an eternity before I landed. At least that's how it felt. I grabbed my chest as it took my breath away. I stood awkwardly.

"Not enough yet?" She smiled. I breathed for a while before throwing myself at her again. This time I grabbed her by the throat and threw her to the ground. It was her who couldn't catch her breath now. I held her there for a few seconds before lifting her and pushing her against the wall.

"You don't even realize how much power I have over you right now. I can do anything, and you can't defend yourself. I could give you the sex you wanted today. Even better. I can give you sex you haven't experienced before. You would beg for more. You wanted me to listen to your moans today. But I can be the creator of them."