Case 48 - Withering Friendship

SLY {Fall for a Detective}

Copyright © 2015 throbbingheart

 throbbingheart says: Super dooper inter galactic mega late update. *bows head* Pasensiya na. UWAAA! Nakakakonsensiya. Pero maraming salamat sa paghihintay. Favorite part ko iyong Jack En Poy nina Justin at Dinelle. HAHAHA.

This is wholeheartedly dedicated to Joshua, for his incomparable patience and support :) He's really into SLY. And I am so overwhelmed.

Pakitawag iyong Nanay nyo para gabayan kayo sa pagbabasa. Medyo ume-SPG ang Case na ito. XD

Indulge, dahil mas mahaba ito sa normal chapters. <3

Case 48

Withering Friendship

Justin's POV

Suralvo throw her hands upon me to hug me tight. "You came. You finally came."

I was startled by her action and words that my mind went blank.

I'm feeling her shaking body and I can hear sobs.

"I waited so long.."

"Sural--"

".. I waited and waited. And you're here now." lumayo siya para hawakan ang mukha ko.

Her smile. That smile. That was the exact smile on Angel's lips. The five-year old girl who dragged me out of my dark room.

"It was you all along." isa pang luha ang umagos sa mata niya pero hindi na nawala ang makulay na ngiti niya.

Hinawakan ko ang mga kamay niyang hawak rin ang pisngi ko. "I.. don't understand. You waited for who? Me?"

"The guy who'll see me as light and will made me feel I have a purpose."

That made me smile. I leaned closer and kissed her forehead. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Natawa siya ng mahina.

Suralvo.. if you only knew it was really me who waited so long.

ö~ö~ö~ö

Crisostomo's POV

Blue sky. White sand. Gorgeous me.