Chapter 10 Kaylee

Things have been really bad for me. I was still being blackmailed to steal from Corey. I told Ari everything and she wanted to confront the bastard but I had to stop her from doing so. I didn't want him to kill my mom. Two nights ago while I was opening my door, two men tried to push me in and rape me. Luckily my neighbor, heard me screaming and came to my rescue. The men then ran into their cars and sped off. I had to beg him not to call the cops because I didn't want Corey to find out. I knew who was behind it.

It has been two months since that bastard tried to run my mother off the road. She had woken up out of a coma one month ago. Corey ensured that she was well taken care of. He was the one who was paying the nurse who was taking care of her and taking care of all her other medical expenses. I don't know what I would've done without him. She was in a wheelchair because she had injuries to her spinal cord which made her unable to walk.

I cried each time that I looked at her. I wanted to tell Corey everything but I had to get my mother out of California and take her someplace safe where that bastard can't find her. Ari had promised to help me.

Ari and I went and hug Corey as he stepped off the stage. He performed at a charity concert for mental health. He hugged us both.

"That was so good, Corey. I liked it. You have such great talent." Ari said to him.

"Thanks, Ari." He replied to her.

"You're welcome. Are you guys ready to leave now?" Ari asked, looking at us.

"Kaylee, are you ready to go, baby?" Corey draped his arms around my neck.

I looked at him and nodded. "Yes, I am."

"Okay, guys, let's go," Ari said as she led the way.

***
I took my clothes off and looked at my naked body in the mirror inside of Corey's bathroom. I hardly got much sleep last night because my conscience was eating me up.

I heard Corey's footsteps coming inside of the bathroom. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I'm okay, Corey. Did you enjoy the meal that I prepared for you?" I removed his hands and moved away from his hold.

"I did. It tasted very delicious, baby." He came closer to me. "Why are you behaving like this, Kaylee? What the hell is going on with you?"

"Nothing is going on with me, Corey." My voice was very shaky.

He came and stood behind me. "Stop lying, baby. You've been acting weird around me and you know it."

"I'm just tired and I'm worried about mom."

"She's going to be fine. I'm here for you both." He said as he planted sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulders. "Kaylee, do you need some time off?"

I shook my head. I didn't want to stop working. It was the only thing that could take my mind off things these days.

Corey sucked gently on my nipples. I gasped for air as I felt his finger pumping in and out of my wet pussy.

I stopped him. "Corey, honey, I'm not in the mood for sex today."

He stared at me with a peculiar look on his face. He removed his finger.

"Baby, we haven't had sex for almost a month now." He whispered to me. "What's wrong?"

"Everything is fine," I replied as I wrapped the towel around my body. "I have a lot on my mind right now. Sex is the last thing that I'm thinking about."

I looked up into his eyes. He looked a bit disappointed.

"I understand, Kaylee. I want you to tell me if something is bothering you."

"I'll tell you," I said and wrapped my arms at the back of his neck. "Let's take a shower together," I suggested to him.

He nodded his head as he took off his clothes. I held onto his arm as we stepped inside of the shower together.

***
I dried my hair and got dressed. I did my hair in a ponytail.

"You're looking good, beautiful." Corey studied my curves in the nude tight fitted dress that I was wearing.

I smiled at him. "Thanks, baby. You're looking good yourself."

"You're welcome, Kaylee. Thanks for everything that you do for me."

"You know that I'll do anything for you."

"I know." He said as he came closer to me. He held me at the small of my back.

I closed my eyes and waited to feel his soft lips on mine but before that could happen, my phone rang. I moved away from him to answer it.

"Hi, Maria. How's mom doing today?" She was my mother's nurse.

"She's doing fine, Kaylee. She wants to speak to you."

"Okay, sure."

"Hi, mom. How are you feeling today?"

"I'm doing better than the day before, I guess." She replied to me sarcastically. "Why do you want me to move to Atlanta?"

"Mom, we'll talk about it when I see you on Saturday," I said to her as I felt Corey's hand caressing my arm. I didn't want Corey to know about it as yet.

"No, Kaylee. We'll talk about it now. I'm also disappointed that I had to hear it from Ari." I knew that she was upset.

"I'm sorry, mom but I was going to tell you on Saturday. I know that it's sudden news but I'm doing what's best for you."

"No, Kaylee, I don't think so. I may be disabled but I'm still in control of my life. I'm not a child and you're not going to tell me what to do."

"Mom, I know that you're upset. I'm sorry that you had to hear about it from Ari."

"I'm not moving to Atlanta, Kaylee and I'm not changing my mind. Say hi to Corey and have a nice day. I need to meditate. I love you." She hung up before I could reply to her.

I sigh as I put my phone down on top of the dresser.

"Is everything okay, Kaylee?" Corey asked.

"Yes, everything is fine. Mom and I just had a little disagreement about the house but she'll come around."

He put his hands on my hips. "I understand, baby."

I nodded at him. "She told me to say hi to you."

"Okay. I'll give her a call tonight before she goes to bed."

"That's good," I said as I pulled him by his tie. He was wearing a blue jacket suit with a blue tie and a white dress shirt underneath the jacket. "You're looking damn sexy today, Mr. Adams," I said seductively.

He bit his bottom lip and stared down at me. He was so tall and charming. I still can't believe that he was all mine.

"You know something, baby," I whispered to him.

"What?" He asked as he caressed my cheeks.

"I can't believe that you're all mine."

"That's right, baby. I'm all yours."

I closed my eyes as I felt his warm lips devouring mine.

***