Chapter 6 Kaylee

I did my morning hygiene and went downstairs looking for Corey. I found him inside the kitchen preparing breakfast. I sat on one of the stools at the Island. He was in the kitchen singing and dancing with the headphones in his ears. He had a housekeeper but she was out on sick leave because she had fallen and broken her arm a week ago.

I sat there watching him as he sang one of his songs and held the spatula to his mouth like it was a microphone. I was laughing uncontrollably and he didn't even realize that I came inside the kitchen. He finally turned around and saw me laughing at him. He took the headphones from his ears and put down the spatula on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning, beautiful. How long have you been sitting there?"

"Good morning, Corey. Long enough to have a fine laugh at you." I replied to him, still laughing.

He smiled at me and I swore, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm preparing some breakfast for you and then we'll hit the studio, baby."

"Okay. What are you preparing?" I asked him while getting up to see him making the pancakes.

"So, I'm preparing pancakes, bacon, and eggs."

"Okay, lovely," I replied while pouring myself a glass of orange juice. I drank a little of the juice and put the glass down on the counter.

"You know, baby, I love to see a man in the kitchen cooking for his woman. That shit turns me on." I said to him in a seductive tone. He bit his bottom lip, picked me up, and put me down on the counter. He stood before me and spread my legs.

"I'm gonna eat you right here, baby. You have the best taste." He whispered to me. My heart was pounding in my stomach. He pulled up his oversize shirt that I was wearing, took off my panties, and took all of my pussy into his mouth. I let out a soft moan and buck my hips as Corey's tongue fucked the hell out of me.
--------------------------------

"Kaylee, hurry up, baby! What's taking you so long?!" I heard Corey yelling at me.

I was upstairs putting on my heels. We were going to the studio today. Corey had a concert tomorrow in Miami. I quickly took up my purse, my iPhone and hurried down the stairs.

I saw Corey searching the medicine cabinet inside the living room.

"Are you looking for these?" I asked him as I stretched the pills out to him.

"Yes. Where did you find them?" He asked as he took the pills from me.

"Actually, I found them inside of the bathroom," I replied to him, hanging my head down. I couldn't look into his eyes. He took them from me.

"Thanks, baby. I was looking for them last night when I got home from the club but I couldn't find them. I'm wondering how they got inside of the bathroom." He said to me.

"You're welcome. Maybe you put them there and forgot that you did. Are we ready to go now?"

"Maybe. Sure. Just give me a sec let me take these pills."

"Okay. Are you having a headache now?" I asked him.

"My head is throbbing a bit." He replied to me as he put the pills inside of his mouth.

I caressed his arm. "Why not stay home today if you're not feeling well," I said to him.

"Nah, I'm feeling fine, Kaylee. These pills will make this throbbing go away. Let's go."

I nodded at him. He held my hand and we walked out of his house side by side.

-------------------------