"Im sorry but it's only for a week, maybe even less. We have people working on this along us so we will be able to solve this in no time. Do not worry Bella~" Matteo whispered reassuringly and I gulped down the ball that formed in my throat.

"Are we leaving now?.." I asked and he nodded right away. Many emotions were now washed upon my face as I thought about leaving without my brothers for so long.

"Let's go. Your brothers do not know about this so don't mention it to them. They'll try to keep you here, but we all know it's really not that safe at the moment." Matteo spoke hesitantly. It sounded like he too did not want me to leave but he just wants to keep me safe.

I frowned and chewed the inside of my cheek, waiting for Matteo to lead me to the car. Once he was ahead of me I followed after him, limping along the way.

He noticed me slowing down from the pain on my foot and Matteo turned around and lifted me off the ground carefully. I squealed, getting caught off guard from his actions.

Matteo sighed and walked out to the car, placing me in the passenger seat. He got in the driver's seat and I looked down at my lap sadly. I wanted to say goodbye to my brothers but it was for the best that they didn't know until I was away with Matthew. Thinking about Uncle Matthew I looked around with a questioning look and turned back to face Matteo. Matthew was nowhere to be seen and I thought we would have to wait for him.

"Where's Uncle Matthew, aren't I supposed to be going with him?" I asked and Matteo shook his head.

"Matthew left this morning to set up everything on the jet. Once we get there you just get on the plane and he'll be there alright?" He informed me and I nodded while looking out the window. I thought about my brothers and Koda, they will miss me so much. I wish I could take Koda with me but I couldn't.

I leaned my head against the palm of my hand and something came to my mind. My clothes..I did not pack anything so how was I supposed to stay a week with Uncle Matthew.

"Um Matteo..what about my clothes? I didn't pack anything." I stuttered out and Matteo kept his eyes on the road.

"Uncle Matthew has bought you some new outfits for the week. Don't worry you'll have clothes there." He replied and I nodded with a tiny smile, now that the clothes problem was solved I was still worried about my brothers.

Since Matteo had kept me leaving a secret to them they'd probably hate him once he comes home without me. Matteo sacrificed the love of his brothers for me to be safe. I know that maybe they'd understand why he did this, but even I don't understand this fully.

-----------

When we arrived at the runway, there was a white sleek jet stopped in the middle with stairs protruding from the small door. Matteo and I got out of the car and I immediately gave him a bear hug.

"I'll miss you.." I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks. Now standing here made me realize that I've grown attached to my brothers. I don't think I'll be able to leave them.

My grip on him got tighter and he hugged me too while patting my back. "I'll miss you too my princess. Don't worry you can come back soon. I promise." He murmured and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

I started heading up the stairs to the jet and once I was inside the stairs started folding up and closed the entrance. I saw a glimpse of Matteo before I couldn't see the outside world through the door anymore.

I felt a rough hand on my shoulder and I turned my head seeing Matthew with a small smile plastered on his face.

"I know you must be upset but it's going to be okay. It'll pass by fast and by the time you get to leave it won't feel that long." He said softly and I nodded my head, trying to keep a happy face. I knew he was right, one week was nothing. I can last that long but it would be so boring to live a whole week without the people that make me so happy.

"Come on let's get seated so we can fly off." He mentioned and I found a seat right away that was by the window. I had a clear view of Matteo waving at me goodbye as the jet departed.

My heart ached greatly as I watched the ground get farther and farther away. Matteo never told me where I would be going, but I guess Uncle Matthew's private island is a secret.

-------------------
It's been about an hour and all I could see was the vast blue ocean and endless clouds. I was starting to get bored and I looked around the interior of the jet. It was really simple but fancy looking.

"Uncle Matthew I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick." I hummed and stood up before limping my way down the isle. However, I didn't know that I went the wrong way. I made it to the cockpit without realizing and when I opened the first door, the sight sent shivers down my spine. There laid a limp body of the pilot with a bullet wound to the head. I stumbled back, screaming with fear. Why was there a dead person on this jet and if the pilot was dead who is flying us.

Matthew came running over when he heard my scream. "Shit shit..Bella run to the back okay, call Matteo, there should be service tell him someone killed the pilot and is now flying." He said immediately as he exited the first section of the cockpit. Ahead was the door to where the murderer was but he did not want to intervene with whoever was in there. If he did there could be a possibility the jet could crash.

I made my way towards the other side of the jet and dialed Matteo's number. The phone rang, but just kept ringing. "Come on Matteo.." I whispered over and over again. I dialed his number about two more times and finally he answered.

"Bella I'm a bit busy right now, is something wrong?" He asked and I opened my mouth to speak but I was so scared.

"S..Someone..someone killed the pilot. Matteo I'm scared I want to go back home. I wanna go home." I sobbed out and gripped the phone tightly in my hand.

"Bella..it's okay..take deep breaths alright. I can track the jet and I'll send someone over the second you land. Just stay with Matthew for the time being." He informed me and I heard panic in his voice. I gulped and looked up to see where Matthew was. Right behind him was someone with a gun pointed right at his head.

"M..Matthew behind you." I muttered and stepped back with fear in my eyes. Matthew froze and the tip of the handgun pushed against the back of his head. "Sit down or I shoot you then the girl." A hoarse voice came out of the man and he nudged Matthew to move to a seat.

I followed orders and sat down right away. My heart was beating harshly and it felt like my chest was tightening. I was holding my breath, hoping nobody got hurt.

"Bella? Bella can you hear me?" I heard a quiet sound coming from the phone.

"Turn the phone off right now!" The man yelled at me and I flinched from his scary voice. I brought the phone to my ear and let out a shaky breath.

"I love you Matteo, I love you all I'm sorry but I have to go." I croaked out and pulled the phone away from my ear before pressing the red button to hang up.

The man took the phone and threw it onto the floor before smashing it into a million pieces. I was terrified of what was to come next.

2059 words

(How do you think these guys knew that Bella was leaving with Matthew. Maybe they have secret cameras in Matteo's house or someone is a spy on the inside? Maybe a maid or a driver.

Also my story is coming to an end soon :( I'll try and make each chapter longer. Thank you guys for reading)