Making New Friends

This is a few days before they join the academy.
————————————————————————
Naruto POV:
I was walking with Sasuke in the village. It was the first time we'd been out in the village ever since 'that' happened. The only time we were ever outside was when we were in the Uchiha training grounds, Heck we weren't even training together. My recovery after implanting Shisui's sharingan into my left eye had gone surprisingly fast. After 3 weeks of my recovery, I was able to use the eternal Mangekyō sharingan for at least 7 hours and a few minutes before feeling a strain on my chakra. I also had the perfect susano'o to top it off. My abilities of the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan were:
•An extremely high increase in speed.
•Ability to use Perfect Susano'o
•Teleport distances of 14 kilometres-20 kilometres
•Completely shut down the mind
•Ability to use Jinton (Swift Release), Ranton (Storm Release), Jūryoton (Gravity Release) and Taiinton (Lunar Release)
•Cast any genjutsu
•Tensha Fūin: Izanagi. I could also completely change a person's personality and make them a new person, but I wouldn't go that far. We walked to the park and started to swing on the instruments of the park. Seconds later, loads of kids surrounded us. "Hey is that Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha!?" "I heard they were the only Uchiha's who were able to escape!" "I heard there going to the academy in a few days!!" Loads of rumours spread like a wildfire about us in such a short amount time. "Get lost." Sasuke said sternly and in a cold manner. As soon as he said that everyone ran away from us. "Is that your thing now?" I asked him. He nodded proudly, and continued swinging. I continued swinging as well, until I met eyes with a pink haired girl with an abnormally large forehead. She looked away immediately and blushed. I smiled and continued to stare at her. Sasuke caught me staring at her and said, "Ahahaha! Naruto has a cru-ush." Sasuke sang. 'He said it in a singy-song way, which aggravates me even nore than his stupid comment. Sure she's cute, but not enough to be my crush! We haven't even properly introduced yet!' I thought. I shook my head and said, "She's not my crush. We haven't even met each other before." I said. "Yeah yeah, sure. Go ask her if she's coming to the academy." Sasuke said. I nodded and walked towards the group she was talking to. As I was walking, loads of the girls started watching me with hearts in their eyes. I arrived in front of the girl and asked, "Hey, what's your name?" "M..Me?!" She asked surprisingly and started pointing to herself. "Yeah. You. What's your name?" I answered. "S..Sakura..Sakura Haruno. You're Naruto Uchiha. Right?" She asked. "Yeah. Are you..J..Joining the, Academy. On Monday." I reluctantly asked her. "Y..Yeah." She answered. "Ok." I said. I walked back to Sasuke and said, "Alright, are you happy now?!" "Ahahahahaa. So is she coming to the academy on monday?" He replied between chuckles and giggles. "Yes..She's coming to the academy. I ca't wait." I said determined.