Shisui's Fall

okay so, there has been a two year timeskip. Sasuke and Naruto are now 6 and in a few months are gonna be starting at the academy. Next chapter will be the Uchiha Massacre. Naruto won't get the EMS until a certain Akatsuki member pays him a visit.
Shisui stood in the training ground he and Itachi found when they were younger. He looked at the sky for a bit, watching the clouds go by, until suddenly, he heard something crack in the forest behind him. He looked closer into the forest. He activated his sharingan and sensed multiple people scattered around. 'Their chakra's larger than a normal so they have to be shinobi. Judging by the way they're all scattered around I'd say they're anbu. I'd guess they're working for Danzo. I have to keep my guard on at all costs.' He pulled out his tanto and waited for the anbu to make the first move. Suddenly multiple anbu from behind him attacked. He blocked and dodged all the hits but still skidded back and landed on one knee. 'Why are they suddenly attacking me for no reason?! What's going on?!' Shisui threw a fuma shuriken jnto the ground and shouted. "Uchiha Ryū Shurikenjutsu: Oboroguruma!" He ran at them and knocked most back. He pulled on a string which was now visible to the anbu and the shuriken he implanted into the ground came out and hit all the anbu stunning them in the process. Shisui, taking advantage of the now paralysed anbu, ran through a set of hand signs and shouted, "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" A giant fireball came out of Shisui's mouth and demolished most of the anbu. Some used the Kawarimi no Jutsu and substituted with a log. An anbu behind Shisui made a set of hand signs and shouted, "Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri!" The surface enveloped with water and a slicing current of water was heading for Shisui from underneath the surface of water. Shisui substituted with a log before the water could hit him and took care of the remaining shinobi. Just as he thought he was finished more anbu surrounded him, with Danzo standing behind Shisui. "Danzou-sama! What's the meaning of this!" Shisui demanded. "I have come for your sharingan, Uchiha Shisui. I would've taken your otouto's but he hasn't got the mangekyō sharingan yet. So I guess I'll have to take yours instead!" Danzo jabbed Shisui in the right eye and took the eyeball. He walked off putting his free arm up. "Anbu! Eliminate Uchiha Shisui." Shisui was on one knee, waiting to be killed when suddenly, all the anbu took a step towards Shisui but dropped to the floor, motionless. Eventually blood started to pour on the ground. Shisui looked around to find the source that killed all the anbu. He got up and saw a shunshin happen in front of him. When the cloud of leaves disappeared there stood another anbu. "You didn't have to come so extravagantly, Itachi. Just a simple tree drop would've been fine. Seriously if I was a normal civilian my body would've droped dead from shock." Itachi laughed and said, "I'm sorry I didn't get here in time. What are you going to tell Pikoa-san? And what about Naru-kun?" "Danzou took my right eye but left my other one so I'll give otouto that one. He already has a good Mangekyō ability so giving my left eye will give him the ability to use the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan." Shisui said. "What's Naru-kun's Mangekyō ability?" Itachi asked. "His mangekyō sharingan gives him the ability to further advance the Koto Amatsukami and Tsukuyomi as well as giving him the ability to teleport distances that reach up to 8 kilometres. He can also decide someone's fate when he gets my mangekyō sharingan."
this is what Naruto's mangekyō sharingan looks like

"this is what Naruto's mangekyō sharingan looks like

this is his design when he gets eternal mangekyō

right now he only has mangekyō. Sasuke doesn't have his Mangekyō yet.

Shisui and Itachi made their way to where they used to hang out. -it's where Shisui dies- "Remember when we used to hang out here all the time?" Shisui asked. "I have a feeling that this is a goodbye, Shisui.." Itachi said. "You're right, as always..Itachi. Please.." Shisui started taking out his remaining mangekyō sharingan. "Gift this to Naruto-kun.." He placed the eye into Itachi's hand. "Make sure no-one else takes the eye. And...Make sure Naruto, Sasuke..Make sure they stay on the right path to whatever they want to achieve." Shisui started to chuckle. "Haha, even though I've taken my remaining eye out, I can still sense your emotions. Don't cry, Itachi, I'm sorry friend, but I guess you'll have to continue on the mission by yourself. Don't tell Naruto of my death until he gets that Mangekyō and you have confirmed that he has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. I don't want him to deal with the pain of my death until he has that mangekyō in his left eye." "H..Hai." Itachi was able to sob out. Shisui smirked and uttered out his last words. "Goodbye, friend, take care of our family, take care of Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun." He fell back and Itachi heard the drop and when he looked down, he immediately looked back and ultimately confirmed him..Dead.