Uchiha Massacre

Itachi waited patiently above the lifeless body of the head of the Uchiha Clan waiting for Naruto and Sasuke to arrive back from training. Tears still threatened to fall after what had happened.
Flashback-
Everyone one of the branch family members stared into Itachi's eyes and dropped dead from the genjutsu some managed to escape but were sliced down by the Uchiha murderer. He made his way into the houses of the Uchiha clan and slaughtered everyone in his path. He went from each branch house and came out a couple seconds later unharmed. Eventually he arrived at the main household and slaughtered everyone in his path and ultimately entered his parent's room. He saw Fugaku and Mikoto stare at the mysterious shadow at the door and Fugaku walked over to it, Sharingan activated. 2 seconds after he got near the shadow his neck was slashed and his body dropped to the ground. Mikoto activated her own sharingan and stared at the shadow who moved away from the door. Suddenly it was infront of her and attempted to catch her in a..Genjutsu?! It was one of her kin? "Who are you?! Why are you mudering my cl-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was slashed through the heart. Itachi walked higher up the stairs and reached the head of the clan's room. He opened the door to see Pikoa kneeling down, waiting for him. "I knew my end would come but I didn't think it would be this soon. I should've known after Michida-chan's death, someone would come for me. Judging by the amount of blood you have on you and how fast you did it you must be one of my own. I figured it would be you to kill me..Itachi. I won't fight back just leave Naruto to live. I want to see my son progress into a strong, capable shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato. Decapitate me please...Itachi." Itachi moved behind Pikoa and swiftly decapitated him like he had wished.
Present Time-
Naruto and Sasuke were walking through an alleyway and eventually arrived at the gates of the Uchiha Clan. Naruto noticed that the gates were fiddled with and broken. "Ahh, finally back from training, I can't wait to rest my back, fighting a mangekyō sharingan really is alot harder than a three tomoe sharingan." Sasuke stated. "Shhh! Listen." Naruto commanded. "To what? I can't hear anything." "Exactly. Why can't we hear anything, usually there are kids running around at this hour and yet..Utter silence. Shisui-nii-san told me to alway keep my guard up when I feel something troubling. Well I feel like we've been attacked. It's dead quiet and it's only 5 or 6pm and the gate has been fiddled with." Sasuke then noticed that the sun was still up, but yet it was deafly silent and the gate had been tempered with. "Oh crap, you're right." He said, now realising something was wrong. "I don't sense anyone except for one person just standing in my dad's room. Naruto knelt down on one knee and dug his index finger and middle finger into the gravel. He then closed his eyes to concentrate on what he could sense but that person in his tou-san's room was the only active chakra signature he could sense, and usually he can sense as far as the sand village. 'Surely at least one other person is here!' He contemplated as he dug his fingers deeper into the ground and poured more chakra into his surroundings; but to no extent as he could only sense that lone person still standing in his parent's room. "This is really weird, surely they all wouldn't have just up and left. How troublesome, the same thing happened to Shisui-niisan." They both ran inside and looked around everywhere. "Maybe they all just went somewhere, Pikoa-san did say he wanted to go on a vacation." Sasuke said, trying to reassure Naruto. "Not likely that all of the clan has gone on a vacation. Even if they did, I would've sensed them but yet I don't sense anything, something weird is going on." They continued walking into the branch family's areas to find hundreds of motionless bodies on the floor, with some of them having a puddle of blood around them. Sasuke ran to them and dropped on his knees holding the dead bodies. He looked up at Naruto with a one tomoe sharingan. "Who would do this?!" "S..Sasuke. H..Help me." Sasuke heard. He looked back at Naruto to see him getting stabbed over and over again. "NO!! NARUTOO!!!!!" Suddenly it stopped. It felt as if the world was collapsing on Sasuke then he realised he was in a genjutsu. He managed to break out of it and saw Naruto on his knees. "Naruto? Are you ok?" Naruto nodded and looked at the main household then back at Sasuke. "Sasuke. You've awakened your sharingan." Sasuke looked shocked and then felt a mix of emotions. They continued on to the main household but not before checking if there were any survivors in the branch family houses. Their answers were no as all the bodies were either dead with no cuts or bruises or just stabbed down. They entered Sasuke's house and saw his parents dead on the floor. This made Sasuke's sharingan to evolve into two tomoe in both his eyes and he became accustomed to his sharingan. They entered Naruto's household and looked around for any other survivors but none were found. They entered his Tou-san's room and saw his dead body on the floor with his head rolling to their feet. It was just the same as Michida's death which caused Naruto to look enraged. He saw sensed the same chakra signature standing in the exact same spot and shouted out, "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! YOU KILLED MY KAA-CHAN FIRST AND THEN CAME BACK FOR MORE!" 'This guy. If he's able to kill all the Uchiha's with no-one to help him, Tou-san included, then there's no way me and Sasuke can fair against him. There must be some reasoning behind this, he wouldn't just exterminate the Uchiha Clan without a backstory to why he did it. Judging by how he did it, it must have been a mission. Maybe he's working for Danzou! But no. Danzou would've sent at least two or more anbu with him, he's a highly trusted anbu who doesn't have a problem with murdering people. He's been put in high regard by either Danzou or Hokage-sama and is trusted enough to kill off the most prominent clan in Konoha at the mome- Ahh. I know who you are.' Naruto thought. "Why..Itachi. I should have sensed your chakra signature earlier but my emotions were playing with me. Hokage-sama wouldn't send you to kill all of our clan without reason. I think it could be a plan Tou-san had to overthrow someone in high regards to the village. But my Kaa-chan had nothing to do with it." "As sharp as ever, outoto. Now that's two Uchiha's who figured it out." Itachi confessed. "Was it Tou-san?" Naruto asked. Itachi nodded and said, "I suppose lying to you wouldn't be logical since you'll find out anyway. Danzou ordered me to eliminate the Uchiha clan because of a coup de'tat that Pikoa-san started. That all started because the Uchiha Clan was blamed for the Kyūbi's attack against Konoha. Since the sharingan can contol a bijū, they blamed the Uchiha Clan. Pikoa-san planned a revolt against the higher ups of the village, I was ordered to join the anbu as a spy for the Uchiha clan and when time was up eliminate Danzou, but I was found out by Danzou and was entrusted to eliminate our clan." Both the remaining Uchiha's nodded and Naruto asked, "Was Kaa-chan's death to get me a mangekyō sharingan?" Itachi nodded. "My time is cut short guys. I'll be back for your final gift Naruto. It's from Shisui." Itachi said while his body was being engrossed by crows from bottom to top. After a few seconds he disappeared into oblivion.