Naruto's Fourth Birthday

I was running through the clan compound and went to the training grounds. I waited a little bit and was going to turn to leave but finally I heard whi I needed to hear. "Hey Naruto! Sorry I'm late, I had to eat the breakfast kaa-san made for me." A voice shouted. He was nearing the training ground with what appeared to be a taller male silhouette. "Finally you arrived Sasuke. Hello Itachi-san. Shisui will be here in a bit, he had to wash all the plates he left on the table." "Hai otouto. In the meantime I'll see how far you've gone with your process of awakening your sharingan. May you activate it?" I nodded and surged chakra into my eyes. "I've been training alot with Tou-san, and I have a three tomoe sharingan." "Nice one Naruto!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Yes that is very impressive, you're only 4 and you've mastered the Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu, Katon: Hōsenka No Jutsu, Katon Hōsenka Tsumabeni, Katon: Tsumabeni Ayaku, Raikyū, Raitoningu Baruto, Raisō: Ikazuchi no Utage, Katon: Gōka Tenrō, Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu — Sen'en, Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu: Sō, Raiton: Raijū Tsuiga, Doton: Doryūdan, Doton: Doryū Taiga, Doton: Doryūkatsu, Doton: Doryūsō, Doton: Doryūha, Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō, Doton: Uitenpenand created your own shuriken jutsu, also called Uchiha Ryū Shurikenjutsu: "Ikazuchi": Sanren. Not to mention you have a three tomoe sharingan and much more jutsus to name." 'I won't let this clan corrupt you, Otouto. My last wish is for you to have my sharingan.'