Menma Uzumaki

Naruto and Sasuke were walking through the Village of Konoha before hearing an indignant scream of shock from the restaurant known as Ichiraku's ramen. "Um, I'm gonna go home. It's getting late." Sasuke said, backing away. "What? Don't you wanna investigate." Naruto asked. "I'll warn you now, Naruto. The orange will blind you." The 8 year old stated as he ran away. Naruto just shrugged before lifting the flaps of the restaurant and walking into the Ramen shop. He then saw a kid sporting the same hideous orange jumpsuit Menma wore, with the same spiky, untamed blond hair. Wait.."Menma?" Called out the Uchiha heir. "Huh?" The boy said while turning around, immediately sporting a sour face when looking at the boy who called his name. "What do you want?!" The boy exclaimed rudely. 'No manners either, even when speaking to an important figure of the village.' Naruto analysed as he narrowed his eyes at Menma. 'Maybe that's why he's hated?' Thought the heir of the Uchiha clan as he looked at Menma. "Was that you who screamed?" Asked Naruto as he sat next to Menma. "N-no! It was that kid! There!" Exclaimed the blond as Naruto looked to his right, already knowing Menma was going to try and run. "No. It was you. What have you done?" Naruto asked as he heard a chuckle. "An awesome prank. Wanna know a secret?" Asked Menma while giggling lightly, before going into a full blown laugh when Naruto looked at the restaurant being exploded with orange and pink powder. "WHAT THE HELL??" Exclaimed some voices as Menma laughed. "That scream was fake." Naruto realised as Menma continued laughing. "You fooled me Menma. But, you're gonna need some help to become Konoha's no.1 prankster." Naruto said with a smirk. Menma widened his eyes before his face broke into a full blown grin. 'Have I just made a friend?' The blond thought as Naruto and Menma wlaked away, talking about different strategies for pranks.