Arrogance, Jealousy, AJ.

I cleared my throat and tapped on the top of the microphone in hopes of calming the shrill of the crowd down to a silence. I gave a chuckle and cocked my head in annoyance. After a decent wait I gave up, "Excuse me, I'm talking." I said sternly lookin around the stands

Typical WWE Universe style, "What" chants rang out.

"Look, I have important business to attend to, so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna move on and get this show on the road." I paced back and forth along the canvas, "You see, what Kaitlyn and I have right now is not just a fight, we have a war. What we had at Extreme Rules was the fight. A fight that I almost had won. I had Kaitlyn beat. Then she decided to go to the extreme and spear me off the stage, causing some troubles with my leg."

I went back to pacing, crazy laced all over my face. I gripped at my hair in frustration with my free leg and glanced down at the brace on my leg. One that still allows me to move about, obviously.

Anger rushes through me and I look back up and straight into the camera, "But you see Kaitlyn I'm still up and moving. That was your biggest mistake because I won't give up. You'll have to take me out single handedly in order to stop me. If that can even keep me down. I'm coming after you. I am winning this war, and after that I'm getting back what is rightfully mine."

I dropped the mic onto the canvas in front of me laughter rising up my throat.

Just as I was going to turn to exit the ring Alicia hit me from behind with her title, grin plastered across her face. Kaitlyn wasn't too far behind her new friend, grinning even wider than Alicia had. Alicia keeping up the attack sat across my torso and repeatedly hit me in the face before rising up again and going after my leg.

Luckily this is storyline, otherwise this would hurt like a bitch.

Once I was eventually to the point I wouldn't be able to get back on my feet for awhile, Kaitlyn went to grab a microphone and leaned down to get closer to me. I winced in pain as she laid her foot in place of my left knee and dug her heel in a great deal.

"You see, AJ, I don't have to take you out. Unlike you, I have friends that an do almost as much damage. Showing you're still just a pathetic weak little girl." Kaitlyn cackled.

She rose off my knee, giving me relief. She held onto the microphone and walked over to the opposite corner and proceeded to leave, glancing up at the megatron and seeing me struggle up to my feet.

Kaitlyn took a deep breath and stopped, foot on the bottom rope, and brought the microphone up to her lips. "Screw it." She said throwing the mic over the ropes and onto the floor outside the ring, turning around, and planting me right back to the floor with a spear.

_______________________________________
IMPORTANT NOTE: There will NOT be a new chapter next week.

I would like to take that week off from posting due to my birthday being that Wednesday and I would like to spend time with my family a friends.

To be honest, taking the week off has a major thing to do with I know I will forget to post due to the chaos.

But no worries! I will be back the following week with a new chapter, hopefully a nice and interesting one!

Thank you for reading and see you in two weeks!