Afternote

A/N:

Hello everyone!! It's been such a long time since I last updated this book with chapter 25. My closing chapter is a timeskip one, narrated by Lev, who's POV was the one that started the story. I hope it provides a closure satisfying enough to my book. It has been quite some time since I wrote, so I apologise if the quality and style of writing in that chapter is a little off. (。ŏ_ŏ)

I remember I started first writing on here somewhere in June this year, back when I was going through a period of loneliness and isolation from those around me. I had a lot of time back then, so I decided to just pick up writing.

And so the chapters came and went each week. I stayed loyal to a posting schedule and was happy to see occasional comments and votes roll in as the months went by. I never expected my book to have reached so many people, but I'm very glad it did, and I'm happy that there were people who read until the last chapter- chapter 24.

Really, thank you all for accompanying me on this journey.

And thank you for picking up my first book.

For those who want to write, I'd advise you guys to just get on with it! I remember I felt embarrassed writing this at the start, but the process later became enjoyable for me. It all starts with one word down, then a paragraph, then a chapter in the drafts waiting to be published. I hope to all aspiring writers out there, that your passion will keep flowing and you will be able to keep writing your story.

As for me, I'm not sure about any future books I may start on. Maybe I'll find my passion again in the future :)

I'll be remaining active on Wattpad and come here often to browse, though new works and fresh announcements may be far from right now.

Once again, thank you! To all my readers, for being here. I truly appreciate all of you who's been supporting with comments, and even those who prefer to silently read my chapters.

And so, I'll see all of you later in the future!