07- a chemistry nerd and his gamer bf

Lev's POV:

"Man, I'm stuffed!" I leaned back on my chair, stretching my legs out as I let out a small yawn. "That was so good, the dessert here never fails to impress."

"I think the dessert is pretty good too." Yaku picked up a clean napkin, dabbing his mouth a little before positioning his cutlery neatly on the plate.
I smiled, happy that I managed to make Yaku-san satisfied. Maybe this could become an occasional thing for us...on some weekends perhaps we could come here to eat and chill.

I thought back to a conversation I had with my mom last time about spending more time with Yaku, and I felt proud that I was slowly achieving that.

"Eh? Kuroo?" Yaku suddenly spoke, looking to a spot behind me.

"Kuroo?" I questioned, turning around to see if he was actually there. Wow, this is such a crazy coincidence. "And Kenma! They're here!" I now caught a good look at the both of them, who were at the cashier placing their order.

"I wonder what they're doing here though." I said to myself, watching as both boys went to take a seat.

"To eat, obviously." Yaku deadpanned.

"No as in why they're out together."

"Kuroo and Kenma are childhood friends, they always walked back home together. I suppose since you only joined the club very recently you haven't seen much of their interactions outside school. But they are pretty close, gotta admit that." Yaku explained, turning his attention back to me.

"Anyway it's not a surprise they're hanging out, let's just mind our own business."

I watched as Kenma fiddled with a Nintendo under the table, his fingers were quick on the controller and his face held a focused look. That was until Kuroo leaned forward to tell him something that made him react in surprise. He immediately paused his game, his now red face shooting Kuroo an irritated look. Haha, I wonder what Kuroo told him to get a reaction like that. Kenma always looks so composed and neutral on the court.

"Lev! Are you listening? Stop staring at other people like that." A sharp voice interrupted my thoughts, and I turned around to face Yaku-san again.

"Oh, sorry haha. My attention is strictly all for you now." I smirked, making him blush in the faintest.

"Anyway you idiot, where do you wanna go now?" He ignored my remark, and started to get up from his seat.

"Let's go look at the other shops! Maybe we can find something interesting." I got up, and we both walked towards the exit of the cafe.

Ding ~ The door closed behind us.

"Let's start over there then." Yaku pointed to a row of shophouses consisting of bakeries, clothing and specific merchandise stores.

...

Yaku's POV:

"Yaku-san~!" I heard a familiar cheery voice calling my name. I turned around from a rack of clothing, to face a tall, silver-haired boy wearing a stupidly oversized coat.

"What do you think of this colour? Do you think coats look good on me?" He struck a ridiculous pose, then spun around to ensure I saw clearly how he looked like from every angle possible.

"I think that brown looks good with the white shirt you're wearing now. Just get a size that actually fits you." I replied, before turning around to browse more clothing. Would I look good in a coat too? I wondered, shuffling through different coloured coats.