23- all night

A/N:
THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT THANK YOU ALL FOR WAITING (〒︿〒) 👍

Things are gonna get a little spicy in this chapter! nothing too extreme though, I promise :) reminders that they are still minors! there'll just be some more especially fluffy stuff in this chapter

Also Yaku is gonna seem a little softer than usual in this chapter hahaha

++ there is a song linked at the start of this chapter, I recommend you to play it while reading ;)

Lev's POV:

———
Mommy :o

Momm sorru this is sudden but
will it be alright if I stay over
at a friend's place tonight?

Sorry**

Oh, no problem. Though, which
friend of yours?

He's the funny short one I've been
telling you about, Yaku-san , aka my bestest
best friend lol

Haha ohh it's that kid ~
I remember!
Then, alright. But text me
straight away when you wake
up and tell me what time you'll
be coming back.

Got it!! thank you :-)

Take care alright.

Of course! Thanks mom 🥰

———

"Yaku-san~ I can stay over!" I cheered happily, placing my phone elsewhere while wrapping my arms around Yaku in a tight hug.

"mmn— stupid Lev y-you're choking me." he grumbled, his hands struggling against my grip on him. "Stop struggling, I know you like it." I teased, nudging a finger on his cheeks.

In response, the small veracious boy bit my finger.

I let out a cry and dramatically fell back on a pillow before laughing. "Ouch Yaku-san, you're so scary you demon senpai."

"You haven't seen me in bed yet." He retorted, shooting me a smirk.

F*ck. I felt my face becoming redder at the thought of him dominating me. Yet, the thought of the small boy who was 30cm shorter having control of me in bed did amuse me a little and I couldn't help but giggle.

"My mom will be coming over in an hour's time though so let's have some fun before she arrives." He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom.

E-eh?? Fun?

Man, things sure are escalating pretty quickly. And so is my heart rate. Why am I so embarrassed anyway? I'm the one who kissed him first... I shook my head and tried to clear my nervousness.

When we entered his room, I looked around a little before sitting at the edge of his bed. His room was fairly organised, and I spotted a few DC comics piled on his desk. He never really hit me as someone who liked to read, but I suppose you learn something new everyday huh? His whole room had a clean tumblr aesthetic, and he had white fairy lights that dipped above the middle of his study table. Small potted cacti framed the inner corners of his desk and there was a wide clear window in front of his seat.