Moving Day

this is the outfit that Section wears. Ben wears that same jacket, but with a hoodie and jeans

Front Gates

Spy School, Washington D.C.

December 2nd, 2023

1130 hours

Ben's POV:

Today was the day that we were moving from Spy School to Golden Fleece Middle School

So we wouldn't have to worry about outsiders, Section, Harper, Pat, Will, Mike, Chip, Jawa, Cyrus, and I were loading the boxes of weapons into a special truck. It looked normal on the outside, but everything was bullet and flameproof, and could fit an entire armory. To look less conspicuous, we got some food and other things, such as furniture: SEAL Team 6 would have our own room. Section wore an Army Jacket (picture up top), with cargo pants, combat boots, and a flannel shirt. I wore a beige Army Jacket, but with a U.S. Navy hoodie, jeans, and a pair of all white Adidas Yeezy 350's, plus a knife, grenade, Renetti, taser, and sleek wristwatch that doubled as a communication and hacking device. Harper also wore an Army Jacket, Flannel Shirt, Jeans, and Combat Boots. Pat, Will, Jawa, and Cyrus were all wearing snow jackets with sweatpants and snow boots. Mike wore an Alex Ovechkin jersey with a Caps beanie and jeans, and Chip wore a red varsity jacket with a C, and cargo pants with snow boots. 

this is Ben's outfit, but instead of the gray hoodie, he has this hoodie

Erica POV:

I was watching the boys load the weapons into the truck, and specifically watching Ghost. He looked cute in his army jacket, Navy hoodie, jeans, and Yeezy 350's, which went well with his blond hair, blue eyes, and square jaw. We'd had no success in getting them (SEALS) to talk to or even come near us. All of us felt guilty, for some reason, but we didn't know what we had done.

Ben POV: 

Everything was going ok until we were attacked. We were sitting in a empty park, when bullets started whizzing past our heads. Cyrus yelled into the radio, "We need backup at Riverview Park! (fictional) We are being ambushed!" I pulled out my gun, added a laser for accuracy, and started returning fire.

Erica POV: We were about to stop for food, when we heard Cyrus' voice through the radio, "We need backup at Riverview Park! We are being ambushed!" Mom promptly turned around on the empty road and floored the gas. When we arrived, I could see Ben, hiding behind flipped table, occasionally popping out to shoot before hiding again. As I watched, he pulled out a grenade from his jacket and chucked it to the enemy agents/soldiers. It landed right in between all of them, sending them flying. Zoe, Mom, and I hopped out, and sprinted at the enemies from the back. Ghost saw us, put away his gun, pulled out his taser and knife, and sprinted for the bad guys. After a few minutes, the few remaining ones were down, and we returned to out cars to continue to our destination. 

Ben POV: When we arrived at the "school," I immediately went to one of the hidden entrances, and registered my passcode and handprint. Once we finished unboxing everything, I went to set up my bedroom. It was a large room, 40 feet x 40 feet, with a TV, two closets, and private bathroom. I also added a bunch of small compartments, (fireproof, bomb-proof, and bullet proof,) which held guns, ammo, and various other weapons. I was happy with this relocation. It was much better than the Eagle's Nest. Thinking about our new home, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.