Interruption

Hale Administration Building

Spy School

March 16th, 2023

1400 hours

Ben POV:

Just as I composed myself, we were interrupted by an alarm signaling a forced entry onto the grounds. Our team rushed our the door, closely followed by the agents, then Mason and Woods. When we reached the front gates, and a large crowd of students and staff, Section took point as our team spread out in a v-formation, like geese. The agents stayed back, focusing on keeping the students away from the front gates. I picked my sniper rifle, because I couldn't let bullets go flying everywhere in a big city like this. (all of Ben's guns have laser attachments, to help him see, and he can flip up his right shade, which has infrared and night vision.) When we reached the ridge overlooking the flat grounds that had been the woods, we were greeted by Noriega, who had returned with more men. I took my stance, trained my sniper on him, and asked him, "Why are you here Noriega?" He smirked, then responded, "I am here to warn you that you cannot win, so you should surrender now and save yourselves the pain and guilt." Besides me, Harper snorted, "Like that's ever gonna happen." Noriega shrugged, "Your loss." He then smiled evilly, making the students shudder, "Good luck, you're going to need it. with that, he backed up to his car, and pulled away. Right when that happened, a horn went off, and a bunch of transports with heavy duty bumpers for ramming pulled up to the flat field where the forest used to be. Enemy forces. Shit.