Princess and the Lays Loving Prince

Finana Ryugu

As the girl stumped through the corridors of the castle, a wind of whispering air stood in her way. Many looked in wonder, mouths in the ears of another. Just like wind itself, it easily parted the way. A hive mind of annoyance moved to the walls, looking at the Prince that was pacing behind her.

What is the feeling, the air said. How the abusive conversion hurts.

Oxygen taken by the throat, choking by the lungs. From the intake of his fast-moving feet, the sad and forced conversion to feed the flowers, is soon to be met with displeasure.

"Princess, would you please slow down? There is no need for hast," the Prince said, as he tried not only to reason with the Princess, but also bringing new light to the saying, walking normally.

"You Know... When you said you were a chips lover, I didn't think you'd breach the gates of heaven. The light is bright to get there, but it is also the same when it comes down to form rainbows around it. Wait. This isn't the time to get hot and drenched by his appearance."

She swayed her hands in a downwards curl, looking at the Prince, now stopped in his tracks. As she went into detail about her dissatisfaction, she felt a rise in temperature in her surroundings. At present, there wasn't. It was the time of the year when the miniature white balls of lights fell down due to the climantal changes. A sea of light fell for the heavens, as if to cloak the world in its colour.

Weirdly enough, she was feeling a rise in the temperature. How come? This is really confusing. Anyway, the twisted look she had on her face shows no current sign of displeasure. If it isn't her own, her feelings are being manipulated by external forces. How come you're in my head at a time like this? How difficult is it to not cause a tsunami in sacred places? Her view darken as she closed the entrance to her soul.

"Princess, we're bound by fate to get married for the sack of the kingdom. How could you be thinking of another man at a time like this?" The Prince scorned the Princess for her lack of etiquette.

***

The fate of his kingdom, if not hers as well, was to get married to merge the two kingdom's military might. There would be a war on both sides if the two didn't formally address this marriage to the people to assure the safety of their kingdoms. With the Prince fully on board for the marriage, the Princess was not so easily swayed. Upon first meeting the Prince, the Princess looks at the weapon he chooses to fight with. She narrowed her eyes on the small blade while also evaluating his physique. The muscles looked a bit milky. His stomach looked a bit condensed. And his cheeks looked a bit filled. Putting all of that together, he looked the part of a good substitute for an elephant in a circus play. If not, the elephant itself. The nose fitted the part quite well.

"Princess, if you may."

"Thank you, ever so graciously, I guess."

In the room, two people from opposite ends of the center table took a seat as the meeting was about to commence. Their retainers stood tall behind them with full loyalty pumping through their veins. You could almost hear it as they subconsciously observed their surroundings in period intervals.

"Princess of the Open Sea, Feesh of the Unsullied Waters. You've got more purity, incompressible to beauty, than the sea itself."

"Prince of the Found Land, San of the O-J. You've got more, ... rounder than the earth that I walked upon."

"No need to force the words of flattery. My decisions, if not my intelligence, are indeed sharper than most princes. Both of us have incredible luck granted by the gods themselves."