44

A lazy yawn slipped from between Joe's lips as he turned away from yet another Joffrey Baratheon rant on the TV screen to glance towards the kitchen. "Nani, what are you up to?"

Sasha was settled at the kitchen island with her back to the living room, Joe's MacBook in front of her. "Checking out the Grill's new website," she replied. "Why? You lonely over there, baby?"

"Kinda. And them tiny-ass booty shorts are callin' my name."

Sasha laughed and took a drink out of her carrot juice, one of the few healthy drinks Joe had introduced her to in the course of their relationship. They were back in Tampa and things had returned to normal between them. Today she kept him company at his home while he rested after another grueling morning of rehab. "Gimme a minute. I'll be right there."

"Or I could come over there." He got up from his recliner and strolled over to her, stealing a sip of her drink as he looked at the laptop screen. "You took these?" he asked, gently rubbing her shoulders.

Sasha nodded, scrolling down the web page. "Yeah. We set up a lot of displays and I took shots of all of them and put the best ones up on the site. It was tough trying to narrow a hundred shots down to thirty though."

"They're nice. You're quite good, you know. Josh and Jon's pops really liked the photos you took of him and baby Brandon at Reggie's party," Joe said, bringing a grin to his girlfriend's face.

"Tell him I said he's welcome." She leaned back and moaned softly at he continued to massage her shoulders. He was amazing with his hands. "Mm. Don't stop doing that."

He kissed her cheek and whispered, "I prefer hearing those words from that pretty little mouth of yours when you're naked."

Laughing, she tipped her head back to glare at him upside down. "You turn every innocent conversation into something else, perv!"

Joe chuckled and pecked her lips in the upside down position, his right hand slipping slowly down her body. "You like me that way."

"That's because you've corrupted me," she said, casting her eyes down to watch his fingers slide down the front of her shorts. She tried to finish her thought. "You're a bad influence, Leati."

With a satisfied smirk, Joe rubbed his palm over her panties, relishing the feeling of her wet heat against the cotton fabric. "You make my name sound so sexy."

"Yeah?" she breathed, stopping cold when he slipped a digit inside her. "Oh shit," she gasped, throwing her head back against him. Licking her lips, she moaned and then grunted as he crooked his finger back and forth inside her, stroking her like he was dipping into frosting. "Ahh..."

He pursed his lips against her throat, her heavy breathing music to his ears. "You like that, baby? Does that feel good?"

She started to respond only for her words to dissolve in a gasp as another finger plunged inside her. She spread her legs wider, planting one on top of another chair, then grabbed his wrist with both hands to guide his hand at the pace she wanted. There was little time for intimacy lately because he was busy with rehab, and Sasha hoped they could make up for lost time tonight since she was sleeping over at his, albeit with the kids as well. Joe's low, lustful growl rumbled against her neck, and she sighed once more, her body awash with heat as his fingers gently probed her while he worshipped her neck, and soon her lips, with his mouth. God, his tongue felt so good.

The jarring sound of her phone ringing broke through the mounting haze of passion. "Don't answer it," Joe murmured against her lips.

She didn't want to, but the ringing became persistent, and eventually she was forced to break the kiss with an annoyed sigh. "It could be important," she reasoned, reluctantly removing his hand and sitting up to grab her phone. "Shit, it's Mia's school calling." Instantly worried, she placed the phone to her ear. "Hello?"