blood came out and you fell straight to the ground. "H/N!!" you heard yuki say as she ran towards you. "s-stay back!! run to safety!" you say as you slowly got up regaining strength.

nine came back from the forest and ran to grab yuki again but you saw deku use full cowling on nine. as you already regained your strength. the both of you immediately went to attack nine.

nine was at his limit and immediately used the last limitation of the stolen quirk to bring thunder to hit you and deku.

the both of you immediately cried out in pain and fell straight onto the floor again. as soon as he was about to leave, you both grab onto his ankles. "you're not leaving..without a fight.." your voice breaking as you were still in pain. "yeah.." deku says.

"no." nine said and used another quirk to have y'all fly back into the air and hit the ground, causing the two of you to black out.

- s e v e r a l  h o u r s  l a t e r -

you and deku were severely injured from the electrocution and nine's power. and still blacked out. there were doctors healing the both of you, having their energy drained so much.

"this is only how much we can heal the both of them. i'm sorry." the doctor said. "...can i try?" yuki's voice could be heard, she walked towards you and deku and placed her hands on y'all's chest, her quirk healing the two of you.

"are you sure you can handle it yuki? you'll end up draining yourself.." yuzu asked her and she nodded saying "i want to be a hero just like them..i can do it.."

after two minutes yuki's quirk healed both you and deku. but you still needed to rest.

everyone was in the conference room explaining about you and deku's injuries and nine.

"the villains are too strong for us to handle, even for y/n and deku! you saw what nine did to them!" mineta said with worry in his voice.

yuki and yuzu ran into the conference room but shouji stopped them and signaled them to be quiet.

"i don't have any doubt that y/n and deku are the strongest students, but all i know is that i don't think they'll have enough strength..to defeat nine.." mina said as she looked at uraraka.

"i'll have to agree with mina you guys." uraraka said as she had a worried look on her face. "no..nine wants to steal my quirk..so i'm going to let him steal it.." yuki said as she looked scared.

"what? no! we can't have him steal your quirk. you need that power with you. your quirk is very important to you." mina said as she gave her a worried face as well.

"yeah. don't plan on having nine steal that special quirk of yours yuki. you saved mine and deku's life. and we thank you for that." you say with a smile on your face.

"i agree with y/n, you don't need to give him your quirk. it's yours. and only yours. you saved our lives." deku said as he smiled.

"what's the plan?" you ask.

- t h e  n e x t  d a y -

everyone was outside waiting for nine, who was their target. especially for the other students were targeting nine's backup.

"alright..we'll start attacking...in three..two..ONE!" momo said as jirou shot the canon causing it go haywire.

it distracted two of the villains and you and deku kept your eyes on nine. the others were evacuating residents who were on the island, todoroki, iida, tsuyu, and kirishima decided to go and defeat chojuro.

"deku..what are we gonna do?!" you say before heading down on your own to get nine first. "just how we planned y/n.." he says.

you nod and begin to wait for the perfect time to attack nine. tokoyami and mina decided to take on kiruka in a hole and they struggled for a while.

as soon as the rest of the villains were occupied, you felt like if something was off. you look up and notice that yuki and yuzu were scared.

you saw nine go up to them and yuzu got in front of yuki, telling nine to stay away. until nine grabbed yuzu by the neck from behind.

you notice that yuki got up and stood still crying because she didn't know what to do.

"either you give me your quirk, or you see me kill your brother." nine said. yuki didn't want to see her brother die at all. "no! run yuki!" yuzu said but nine makes his grip harder.

yuki couldn't resist and immediately ran for her brother causing nine to get into shock and grab her with his other hand.

but before nine could grab her, you kicked his face to have him drop yuzu and immediately fall to the ground.

yuki and yuzu quickly ran away but was caught by shouji to keep them safe and hidden well in his arms.

nine got up and decided to use one of the stolen quirks to attack you with. but you dodged it and tried to attack him but he dodged it with some kind of shield.

which caused you to fly back and hit deku. causing the both of you to fall. you saw the uraraka was getting ready to release and once she did she ended up getting a little sick.

the rocks that were in the air were dropped by uraraka pressing her fingers together, were trying to crush nine in a way where he won't escape. but as uraraka was floating in the air nine used another stolen quirk to knock uraraka down.

deku caught her in his arms and said "uraraka!" and she smiles saying that she's fine so deku puts her down and used full cowling again and went after nine, and so did you.

the two of you were struggling big time. deku got distracted and you had to kick him away from nine's attack. "WATCH YOUR SURROUNDINGS!" you say to him "I'LL TRY!" deku said as he went after nine again.

just as you thought you got nine by an attack, he used a quirk you've never seen before and it would hit you and deku, trapping the both of y'all against the wall.

the two of you grunt in pain, bleeding, scratched up, and nearly broken bones.

What Were Y'all Going To Do?

__________________