eighteen

"KATSUKI!!!"

were the words you yelled. you needed someone to help you. you were in danger. severe danger.

"who the hell is ka-" you heard one of the men grunt and drop on the floor.

"it's me. i'm katsuki. name's katsuki bakugou!" bakugou said as he had one foot on the mans back while he had the other 2 held in the air.

"katsuki! you're here!" you say as you smile and as tears filled your eyes. he looked and smiled at you.

"now listen here you disgusting 3. if you ever come close to my close friend. i'll kill all of you. is that understandable?!" bakugou said as he gave them a deadly look.

"yes! yes! please let us go!" one of them said and bakugou kicked them to the edge of the alley.

you run to bakugou and hug him, crying badly that your tears soaked his shirt. he hugged you back as he needed to comfort you.

"everything's gonna be okay y/n.." bakugou says as he rubbed your back continuing to comfort you. "come on..let's go back to the dorms."

you nod, wipe your tears and walk with him back to the dorms. everyone was happy that you made it back.

"y/n!" uraraka said as she runs towards you, staring at her, you had a flashback reminding you about deku. you quickly go behind bakugou.

uraraka forgot about your trauma and stopped. "i'm sorry y/n, i totally forgot about the incident." she bowed in forgiveness. "it's okay uraraka-san" you reply to her.

"welcome back. we're all happy to see you again." todoroki says as he smiles and placed his hand on your shoulder.

you smile and nod. "it's great to see you all again."

"we have a surprise for you y/n, it's a small surprise. we all worked on it hard enough." kaminari said as he led you to the small surprise.

"what is it?" you asked curiously.

kaminari opens the door and the rest of the classmates in the room yell surprise and eri walks to you.

"happy early birthday y/n-san!" she said as she hands you a candy apple. "thank you eri-chan." as you take the candy apple, smile and pat her head.

"come this way y/n-san!" eri said as she held your hand to show you around. she looked so happy like she was around deku.

you look at eri in awe as she showed you all of the surprises. "and this one is from todoroki-kun!" she said as she handed you a small gift bag.

"oh?" you ask as eri gives you the small bag and you open it. there was a small box and you placed the bag on the table.

"i wonder what it is.." you thought and opened the box, to see a gold necklace with your name on it. you smiled and looked at him. "thank you todoroki.." you said.

he slightly smiled and nodded.

eri smiled and she helped you put it on. you felt like as if todoroki was starting to become your new best friend.