three

~ p r e v i o u s l y ~

"they're hurt!! take them to the nurses office!!" todoroki yells. "no!! i'm fine!!" you say and you got back up on your feet again. you use your quirk once again and tried to stop the villain but then you blacked out of nowhere.

________________________________

you woke up in a hospital bed not remembering what happened, the only thing you remembered was that you blacked out of nowhere. you sat up and hear all might and your mother speaking. so you decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"i am tired of seeing y/n hurt all might! first
y/n breaks their arm, then y/n injures their leg horribly bad, and now y/n has an injured spine!" your mother said "my child is getting hurt every single day! because of UA's intense training!"

"ma'am! it's the only way of our students to become successful and become heroes the dreamed of. i know they're getting hurt but that's the whole point. they'll have to start the intense training and then they'll get the easier training!" all might says.

"no. i want my child out of this school."

your eyes widened as you hear your own mother say that, you were training for 2 years for nothing if she withdrawn you from UA.

"ma'am it's not up to you anymore. it's only up to y/n if they want to leave the school or not."

you heard footsteps and you quickly lay back down keeping your eyes open. your back felt so sore you couldn't even turn to the side. and then you see your mom. looking at you with tears in her eyes.

"oh y/n..i'm sorry for what that villain did to you..your teacher told me that it is your choice if you want to leave the school. so..do you?" your mom asks and you look at her as if she was crazy.

"mom..no! i don't want to leave the school..it's the only way for me to become a hero! if i leave..i did two years of training for nothing! i don't want to have my dream of becoming a hero crushed..." you tell your mom.

she looks at you in the eyes as tears were rolling down her rosy cheeks. tears were also in your eyes rolling down your cheeks as well.

"i'm sorry but my answer is no.." you tell your mom and she turns around and stops her steps and says..

"make me proud hirari y/n..."

you smile and cry tears of joy.

"i will mom...i promise." you tell her and she walks out of the room. and then all might walks in. "hello young y/n. how are you feeling right now?" he asked you look at him and reply "my back is sore..where's todoroki.?"

"he's in the waiting room, shall i go get him for you?"

"yes please."

all might leaves the room and you hug your knees, your back was so sore you that you could move slowly.

~ t w o m i n u t e s l a t e r ~

all might comes back with todoroki and you were happy to see him "todoroki-kun!" you say, todoroki runs to you and gently hugs you
"y/n..i'm so glad you're alright!" he says as he let's go of the hug and slightly smiles at you. "what happened to me? why does my back feel sore.?" you ask todoroki "whoa there snowflake, slow down, i'll tell you everything."

todoroki sits down on a chair next to you and cleared his throat. you were desperate to know everything.

"remember when the villain punched you to the wall and hurt you? well, he ended up giving you a small contraction in your spinal cord. but you wanted to keep fighting. so as you kept fighting the villain, he ended up punching you 4 feet into the ground which caused a sprain in your spine and for you to black out. shinsou quickly took you inside the emergency room, which is here. you were breathing, but your heart stopped beating for a second. and everyone think it's best for you to slow down on fighting the enemies and for you to keep on rest." he said and you were shocked.

"y/n?" todoroki looked at you as you were zoned out. and you finally came back to earth. "yeah?" you reply to him and he smiled at you.

"how long do you think you're gonna be here?"

"i don't know todoroki-kun, i'll have to ask all might."

he nods and pats your head gently and leaves the room.

~ 5 d a y s l a t e r ~

you were finally released from the hospital and your back was fully healed. todoroki was waiting for you and you hugged him as a surprise. he hugged you back and smiled softly.

"it's good to see you too y/n." todoroki says.
"yup." you nod and start walking with him.

the both of you were just chatting and messing around with each other's quirks until y'all reached the UA dorms.

he gave you a hug as a goodbye and he walks into his room. you smile and you walk into your dorm.

you saw mineta in your room and you see him drooling all over your body pictures that mina took of you.

you sneakily came up behind him and you slapped the living soul out of him. "MINETA YOU DAMN PERVERT! GET OUT OF HERE!" you yell and he quickly runs out of your room screaming for his life as if he was in danger. "jesus christ that little perverted idiot!" you pick up the pictures off your desk and put them back on your wall.

you lay on your bed and you immediately start overthinking about deku again. you were staring at the ceiling so hard it caused you to sleep.

________________