sixteen

you've been having nightmares since you were kidnapped. deku wasn't around anymore at all.

screaming when you wake up from the nightmare.

crying when you wake up from the nightmare.

staying up so late that you can't focus on training anymore. because of the nightmare.

you just lock yourself in your dorm and stayed away from everyone. since you were extremely traumatized.

you look at your body and see the scars from the cuts you were given. and it gave you past memories from the l.o.v's hideout.

you heard your phone ring and realize that it was your mom calling you. you pick it up and answer.

you : hello?
y/m (your mom) : y/n! are you okay?!
you : i'm fine mom.
y/m : i was worried sick about you!
you : i'm alright mom, don't worry. i'm just trying to be successful like you asked me to.
y/m : i'm so sorry about everything that has happened..
you : don't worry about it mom..i'm okay now.
y/m : but-
you : mom.
y/m : okay. i'll talk to you soon.
you : alright mom.
y/m : i love you y/n.
you : i love you too mom.

you hang up the phone and lay down on your bed for the rest of the day until it was time for everyone to bathe and eat.

so you did what you did and head to the kitchen with the rest of the students. not speaking to anybody.

you get your food, sit alone, eat, put everything away, bathe, and head back to your dorm without being bothered by anybody.

once you head back to your dorm you saw an note on your bed. you walk towards it and read it.

"meet me at the top of the roof. i want to talk to you. - k"

who's name could start with a 'k'? katsuki? kirishima? you shook it off and you put on some comfortable clothing and head to the rooftop of the building.

you saw a blonde hair boy which could be bakugou. you wondered what he wanted to talk about.

"katsuki?" you say his name and he turns around making eye contact with you.

"hey." he says as he walked towards you.

you were comfortable with him coming close to you but deep down you were scared.

"i wanted to talk to you about something.." he said as he sits on the bench and you sit next to him.

"what is it.?" you ask.

"i wanted to say that..it's hard to say.."

you wonder what he was going to tell you, you sensed that he felt nervous. very nervous.

"katsuki! just spit it out or i'm leaving!" you say as you got up from your feet. you saw that he wasn't looking at you so you decided to walk back inside.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU DUMBASS!"

you stopped your steps as you heard bakugou confess to you. you turn around, looking at him as he had his hands in a fist.

"you do..?" you ask him as his head was facing the floor. "yeah..i meant to tell you this for such a long time." he said as he got up and stood in front of you.