ten

- doctoroki -

okay at least appreciate i put spicy bs in ch.9 lol maybe i'll put spicy moments in ch.10. okay go ahead and read ch.10 lol okay byeeee

- back to ch.10 -

you slowly woke up hearing mumbling voices, your vision was slightly coming back to normal, the voices started to come back to normal, so you decided to listen to their conversations.

you were tied to a chair, and had your hands trapped in something metallic that you couldn't use your quirk on.

"how can we trust them deku? they're a hero, plus heroes backstab." toga says and slams her hand onto the counter.

"yeah i know that. it's alright though. i've already claimed them as mine. which means none of you can have them." he says as he looks at toga who was upset about deku's plan.

"what do you mean by claimed deku? when i already want them." you hear dabi say.

you heard deku get up and walk to you. you close your eyes and deku lifts your head up. unties half of your hero suit, showing all the villains the marks he made you.

"heh, touché deku. but i still want them as mine. mine only." dabi says as he got close to deku.

"back off dabi. i don't want to kick your ass. but if i have to. then i will."

you slowly open your eyes pretending as if you didn't hear anything but that. your neck starting to hurt as deku held it up for too long.

"oh..hello doll...did you sleep well?" deku asks you. you look at him in shock because you don't remember anything after you blacked out.

"oh doll..." deku says as he let go of your head and tied your hero suit back up. "why are you doing this deku..?" you ask him. "what have i done to make you do this to me?"

"oh you've done nothing but try to get me back to those betrayers. everyone betrayed me y/n! EVERYONE! especially you. when i've done nothing wrong to you! even the hero i've idolized since i was a child..betrayed me! crushing my dreams into becoming a hero!" he yells as he bangs his hand on the counter.

"I'VE FOUGHT MY HARDEST TO BECOME THE HERO I'VE DREAMED OF! FOR SO FUCKING LONG! BUT NO! AFTER INHERITING ONE FOR ALL. ALL MIGHT BETRAYED ME! AND SO DID THE REST OF OUR SHITTY CLASSMATES!" deku yells as you were quiet and so were the rest of the villains.

"d-deku..we didn't mean to-" you felt a sting across your face. you knew deku had slapped you. shock came across you and you look at him.

"don't even say that you didn't mean to betray me doll..you've made your mistake..your biggest mistake..and that's why i never came back to UA!" deku said giving you a deadly stare that you've never seen before.

"we get it deku, you were betrayed and shit. but you're not in UA anymore. deal with it." shigaraki said as he looked at deku with a frown on his face.

"UA was my dream school tomura..so shut up." deku said as he looked at shigaraki his stare extremely deadly and then he looked at you.

he was already having one for all slowly starting and he looked like he was close to using 'detroit smash'. but if he did, he would've broke his arm as he forgot how to use one for all again, but he didn't forget how to use blackwhip.

he looked at you as if you were a sworn enemy, he slowly walked away from you, sat down, and punched the living hell out of the counter taking his anger out.

"dabi, let them free." shigaraki says to dabi

"uh yeah no, twice you do it." dabi replies.

"i'm not doing such a thing! alright i'll do it!" twice walked towards you. you look at him with a death stare.