Real Alternate Timeline

Above drawn is a curve, say mk spire, showing an inward going line, which can describe any bilateral psychological process, which is probably every worldly process, in the form of its timeline explaining its properties in a more in-depth way than ...

Above drawn is a curve, say mk spire, showing an inward going line, which can describe any bilateral psychological process, which is probably every worldly process, in the form of its timeline explaining its properties in a more in-depth way than a daily linear timeline. The top-most marking is the first one following with others with a predicted trajectory to the centre, which is unknown because it's the end, which is also unknown until the curve is completed to the end, which may very well be not the geometric centre. It is denoted as the slender distinct arrow in the above drawing. Theoretically, these sorts of shapes mostly have undefined ends but we can still find shapes like these around us everywhere¹ (beyond the boundaries of the paper too), certainly ending somewhere. Like a common spiral mentioned below-   

Though the drawings here are quite uniform and symmetrical, they can be otherwise in both aspects with variable and inconsistent centres or ends

Though the drawings here are quite uniform and symmetrical, they can be otherwise in both aspects with variable and inconsistent centres or ends. For instance, the thickness can be variable in any segment of any part. The Participants are involved at any point on the curve and/or along it, depending on their degree of involvement. The markings signify the points of time for the many Measurements of duration in terms of angle² w.r.t the circular curve they are marked on. For instance, in the right drawing, 90𝆩 on the outer curve means one day, hence a full turn comprises four days.

The key gains from drawing such a timeline are many, some of them are-

*The duration of the process depends on how many turns the spire makes, the longer the duration higher the number of turns.

*More the number of turns, the more packed the drawing becomes. The hindrance at any point can be observed through the relative thickness between the preceded and succeeded turn from that point.

*This symbolizes the increasing amount of stress and tension as we go along the process.

*In human life processes, the end and the converging point (centre) are always slightly different, tending towards each other. It can be considered like the cases of ideal and real.

*The significance of the angle used here as the parameter to measure time is because of its ability to be independent of the process's length and progress. It also marks the vastness of time through the representation of its mere repetition, again and again.