Tyler?!

Chapter 2

Tori's pov:

"oh..so we have been planning this for a while and we were wondering if you wanted to come live here with us?" They asked..
"oh my gosh!! Yes!!"

I ran over hugging them all. I was really happy with them. They're like my brothers.

I left a half hour later and began packing when I heard my phone ringing from a text. I ran over to my phone quickly and Saw it was from Jc.
Jc: Hey babe! Can I help you pack?
Tori: If you want! (;
Jc: On my way😊
Tori: See you soon babe!!

I sat on the floor and checked Instagram. 1000 new followers? wow.. that's new. I heard a knock at the door. I ran quickly to the door opening it. It was just Jc.
"Hey babe!!" I ran hugging him "I'm so happy to live with you guys!" I tiered up saying it.
"and I'm so happy you can be with us. You're gonna love it here"

"Wanna go get food, Tori?"
"Sure."
We went to Taco Bell and sat down for a few minutes of silence.
"Tori?"
"Yea?" I worried..
"would you like to be my girlfriend? You're so beautiful and you make me so happy being around you"
"awwh, Jc.."

I looked over at my phone seeing that I got a text...Tyler (Tori's boyfriend)
Tyler: Hey babe😍
Tori: Hey.
Tyler: You busy?
Tori: Actually yea. I'm hanging with Jc right now.
Tyler: And that's who?
Tori: Just a friend of mine. Him and his friends asked me to live with them. I agreed to it and I'm out eating with Jc right now.
Tyler: Just a friend?! That's bullshit!! You can't go living with other guys and just call Jc your friend!! Wow Tori. Just wow.
Tori: Don't be the selfish bitch you always are. Stop being so overprotective and leave me alone. Don't talk to me.
Tyler: I don't plan to😤

I put my phone up and began to cry. I was hoping that Jc wouldn't see so I started wiping the tears away before he saw.
"Who you texting?"
"Um... My boyfriend.. H- Me and him are f-fighting."
"Oh um.. I'm sorry..
"no I'm sorry. I should have told you I had a boyfriend, Jc."
"Do I need to go beat his ass?"
"Haha no Jc it's fine. Thank you."

I was beginning to have a second thought about Tyler.. I think I'm really starting to fall for Jc. After we ate, me and Jc walked out the door. I grabbed his hand and we started walking to the car. I saw Tyler's car all the sudden. He knows where I eat. I quickly kissed Jc on the cheek and Jc just smiled.
My phone began going off from a text again.
Tyler: What the hell!
Tori: Oh get over yourself.
Tyler: you bitch why would you kiss him?!

I looked over and saw Jc reading the texts but I let him. I gave him a look and he knew what to do. We ran to the car and we both sat there and He started kissing me.
Just to piss Tyler off. Brilliant.
Tyler texted again.

Tyler: tori stop!
Tori: Your fault.
Tyler: Wow Tori.
Tori: Why do you care when I'm hanging with other guys?
Tyler: I don't care as much about that but you're going to be living with them! I'm scared of losing you Tori! I love you!
Tori: Tyler, We need a break. I'm sorry. I'm tired of it and I need some space. This isn't a good relationship. Now you won't have to worry about me cheating. Bye Tyler. Please don't text or call me.
Tyler: Please Tori no!

I read his text and sat it down.
"yes I'll be your Girlfriend, Jc."
"Omg yaaas"
"let's go pack. or you can just drop me off. okay?"
"I'll help you babe"
Me and Jc got to my apartment when we started packing up the boxes. we then heard a knock at the door...