Chapter 18

No One's Pov

Evie came down the field as Mal came driving in the limo.

"Mal! You OK?" Evie asked as Mal had a disappointing look on her face.

"Of all the words I can think of "OK" is not even in the top 10." Mal said.

"Guess you didn't find your jewel?" Evie asked.

"Nope." Mal replied.

"You want to talk about it?" Evie asked.

"I'll just see you later." Mal said as she took her leave.

"I'll just give you some space then. I'll be right here, giving you space!" Evie said.

The next day all the girls were on stage talking with one another.

"OK! OK! Everyone, listen up. I've worked really hard on this song and dance for the Jewelbilee. So I really need everybody to step up and give a 110%. Or else..." Audrey said.

"Or else what?" Jordan asked.

"Or... off with their heads! Too much?" Ally asked.

"I just want you to watch me and follow my lead." Audrey said as she put on some music.

"Why should today be any different?" Mal sarcastically said as Jane giggled as

"And 2, 3, 4." Audrey said as she started dancing as Mal's eyes flash green and she pulled out her spell book spelling Audrey's legs. "Whoo! Ah!"

"That's different." Ally said.

"Whoa! Stop it, leg!" Audrey shouted.

"OK, that's a weird move." Evie said

"So, like this?" Jane asked waving her arms around.

"No! I'm not doing this!" Audrey said.

"Not doing it well, maybe." Jordan remarks.

"Aah!" Freddie said as she got slapped in the face by Audrey then she kick her in the shin.

"Hey! Watch the genie pants!" Jordan yelled.

"I'm out of control!" Audrey said.

"Is this still part of the routine?" Jane asked but then Audrey back into Lonnie and into both Ally and Jane and fell of the stage.

"Well, it started kinda slow, but I love the big finish." Mal said.

"Somebody magicked me, Mal!"

"Audrey, why would Mal do that to you?" Evie asked.

"Cause she's jealous that she doesn't get to be a part of all this." Audrey replied.

"Mal's not like that anymore." Ally said right after getting Lonnie's foot out of her mouth.

"Ishe's still evil, then I'm still plain." Jane said

"Um." Audrey replied as Mal and Evie walked away.

"OK, Mal. The gag was funny, but you do not want to get between Audrey and her big show. As your BFF, I have to advise you to chill." Evie said.

"You're right, Evie. That would be the nice thing to do." Mal replied as she turn her back on her as he eyes flash green

"OK, I admit the song got off to a rocky start, but with my eternal vigilance slash amazing directing, I think it could look really-- AAAAH!!!" Audrey said before she scream as he night stand was painted over with a picture of Maleficent and with the words "Long Live Evil."