Chapter 4

Jacob's pov.

I was in Remedial Goodness 101 with the rest of the Vks. They wore outfits that match up with their Vk color while mine was just simple I just kept my hood on.

The class was caught my the Fariy Godmother and I was taking notes but last night events were still on my mind.

"If someone hands a crying baby do you (A.) Cruse it, (B.) Lock it a tower, (C.) gave it a bottle or (D.) Crave out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asked us.

Then Evie raised her hand up to answer the question and the Fairy Godmother pointed at her."Evie."

"What was the second one again?" Evie asked.

"Oh ok anyone else ?" The Fairy Godmother asked.

I looked at Mal and she was drawing the wand.

"Mal?" The Fairy Godmother called her.

"C. Gave it a bottle." Mal answered.

"Correct again." The Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"You are on fire girl." Carlos commented.

"I just chose the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said as The Vks nodded in agreement.

Then a girl with brown hair and in a blue dress came she was scurried pass us as she headed towards the Fairy Godmother.

"Hello dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted the girl."

"Hi, you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation." She said as she hands The Fairy Godmother a clipboard.

"Everyone remembers my daughter Jane?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"Mom!" Jane hissed as she stare at us.

"Its okay Jane this is everyone. " The Fairy Godmother said as she handed her the clipboard and guided her forward.

Jane stepped forward hesitantly "Hi don't mind me as you were."

Jane soon left as Mal had a plan in mine as Fairy Godmother continues the lesson.

"You find a vial of poison do you? (A.) Put it in the king's wine, (B.) Paint on an apple, or (C.) Turn it over to the proper authorities?" The Fairy Godmother asked.

Both Jay and Carlos both raise their hands and Jay puts Carlos's hand done as Fairy Godmother picks Jay.

"C. You turned it in over to the proper authorities." Jay answered as he smirked triumphantly.

"I was gonna say that." Carlos scowled.

"Oh but I said it first." Jay said in a mocking voice.

Jay starts giving Carlos nuggies as they start wrestling on the table.

"Boys!" The Fairy Godmother yelled as they froze and they looked at her.

"I would encourage you to use that energy on the Tourney Field." She explained as Carlos shook his head.

"That's okay whatever that is we'll pass." Carlos said.

We were soon put in to our other class with mine being music I soon enter the classroom.

"Ah you must be Jacob Frankenstein I am Mrs. Ariel." The teacher introduced herself.

"We were just about to play our instruments." Mrs. Ariel replied.

I just nodded as I took a seat as class began but I just had a blank look on my face.

"Um Jacob do you know what an instrument is?" Mrs. Ariel asked as I nodded my head no.