Chapter 9

No One's Pov

Today was Ben's coronation and everything one was celebrating well almost everyone the Villains were watching it on a small TV.

"At last here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crown king. I'm Snow White bringing you second-hand coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White announced.

The Evil Queen soon rolled her as she mocked her. "I'm Snow White. Who are you kidding, she definitely had some work done."

In the Cathedral everyone was ready for Ben's arrival with a choir of children singing as the hero kids were committed and admire each other's outfit as Snow White continues her broadcast."Oh the Fairy Godmother is looking radiant but what is happening to Jane's hair? Oh and there it is Fairy Godmother's wand."

Maleficent moved closer to the screen. "I want that wand."

Cruella De Vil rolled her eyes."Really hadn't heard."

Maleficent just gave her a deadpan look before turning her attention back to the TV.

"Oh Here comes Prince Ben now." Snow White announced as they saw Ben's carriage as Mal was sitting with Ben in a light purple dress designed by Eive and her hair was in a bun as Ben took Mal's hand into his.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful no problem there." Ben said to Mal with a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Mal replied.

"Mal would you wear my ring?" Ben asked.

"Not now. It would probably fall right off me. I have something for you." Mal said.

"For Me?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, It's just for later you know when you need it the strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." Mal answered.

"Always thinking But, I can't wait." Ben said as he ate the anti love potion brownie.

"No! Uh..... do you feel ok?" Mal asked.

"Yeah." Ben answered.

"Would you say that...That...you still have strong feelings for me?" Mal asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean let's give the anti love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben replied.

"Okay wait What?" Mal asked as Ben started to laugh.

"You knew?" Mal asked.

"That you spell me yeah I knew." Ben answered.

"I...I can explain." Mal said but Ben cut her off.

"No ,no look it's fine. You had a crush on me and I was with Audrey and you didn't trust it could happen on its own am I right?" Ben asked.

"Yes, You're so right so how long did you know?" Mal asked.

"Since our first date. Your spell washed off in the enchanted lake." Ben explained.

"So then what you've been just faking it this whole time?" Mal asked.

Ben just smiled as he placed his ring on her finger and kissed her hand then he looked up at her.

"I haven't been faking anything." Ben responded.

Soon the carriage arrived at the cathedral as the villains watched the Coronation.

"Well if it isn't--" The Evil Queen gasped.

"My daughter." Maleficent finished as she was staring at the TV. "Looking like some kind of."

"Princess." Snow White said on the TV. "Now let's see who this beauty is wearing...Evie."