Post Credit Scene

No Ones Pov.

In a lab the young doctor Edward Frankenstein was still working on other experiments as then his assistant Hans came in.

(What Hans looks like.)

"Doctor Stein" Hans called out.

"Hans what is it ?" Edward asked.

"Your creature the copy of your father's monster we found him." Hans explains.

"Where is it still in Auradon?" Edward asked.

"Yes it still is sir." Hans replied.

Edward thought for a moment and he turn around.

"Igor!" Edward calls out and the other assistant a hunchback came walking in.

(What Igor looks like.)

"Yes Master?" Igor asked.

"Pack your things we are leaving for Auradon." Edward ordered.

"Yes Master." Igor replied.

"Edward, may I remind you that you are still wanted in Auradon for doing illegal experiments and grave robbery." Hans reminded.

"I don't care." Edward said.

"So you want to be banished on Isle for going back.

"There is nothing important to me then the success of that experiment do you hear me I can also have my revenge on King Adam for interfering in my work and besides they will never be rid of me." Edward explained.

Meanwhile in the Mountains.

A tall man like being was walking through the heavy snow.

He was huge man standing at 8 feet tall

It wore a long black overcoat with big tippet on the shoulders with ripped white bastin shirt and black trousers.

The face of this creature was terribly hideous as he had yellow skin scarcely covered the work of muscles and arteries beneath; his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing; his teeth of a pearly whiteness; but these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes, that seemed almost of the same colour as the dun-white sockets in which they were set, his shrivelled complexion and straight black lips.

This was The Frankenstein's monster he soon stopped as he looked and saw the Kingdom of Auradon on the horizon.

"Auradon." The Creature said as he then continued to make his way through the heavy deep snow.