Chapter 17

No One's Pov

Mal, Evie, and Jacob soon enter the tea cafe as All the girls were there.

"Okay, so I'm excited and confused all at the same time. What is this whole "jewel-bilee" thing anyway?" Mal asked.

"Imagine Cinderella's ball, the Festival of Fools and the Mad hatter's tea party all mixed together times six!" Ally said.

"Yes, Ally. You imagine that all you like. The Jewel-bilee is a dignified ceremony where each of us were given our birthright jewels." Audrey said.

"Once we showed we were good. No grades. It's pass/fail." Jane explained.

"Well, we all got our jewels years ago. See?" Audrey said as she showed them a picture when she got her birth right jewel and it was disturbing.

"Whoa! Awkward." Evie said.

"Ahhh destroy it!" Jacob yelled.

"And now, for the first time they're releasing jewels for the VKs!" Audrey announced.

"Releasing?" Evie asked.

"Well, yes. When the villains were relocated, their jewels were collected." Audrey explained.

"Translation: stolen!" Mal stated as Ja ob nodded.

"So they could be held safely. And now Auradon will bestow them upon you at the majestic Jewel-bilee!" Audrey explained.

"They're giving us our own jewels? How generous!" Freddie said as Audrey drank her tea as her face turn green as Jordan spit out her drink and laughed.

"What?" Audrey asked then Evie took a sip and her face turned blue.

"Huh?" Evie said as she looked at her phone and saw her face.

"Ooh, snap! Who's the rarest of them all?" Mal asked as her face turn purple.

"Seriously?" Evie asked as all the girls face turned a different color.

"Looking good, Green Face!" Freddie comment.

"Oh, dear!" Ally said.

"Oops! I bibbidied the tea. It was supposed to be a surprise. To give us all a healthy glow." Jane explained as Jordan and Jacob dump their tea into a plant that changed into the colors of the rainbow.

"It's okay, Jane. I look fierce. Hey, maybe I'll even match my jewel." Mal said

"Uh, wait. You didn't tell her? Nobody told her?" Lonnie asked.

"Maleficent hid your jewel. Somewhere on the isle." Ally said

"Everyone looked, but it was never found." Audrey explained

"So, you're not getting one Mal." Jane said.

"2 inches tall, shoved in a jar, and my mom is still ruining my life." Mal said as Jacob placed his arm around her shoulders and give her a smile.

"I know. It really puts a damper on the whole celebration." Audrey commented.

"What about me?" Jacob asked as everyone turned to him. "Well I get a gem too?"

"Well Jacob we know every little about your past and specially your llineage due too you being...." Ally start but Jacob cut her off.

"A creature made from a dozen used parts from eight different corpses from a juvenile graveyard my life force from electric ells and a thunderstorm as an improvement on Victor Frankenstein's work." Jacob finished.

Jacob with Evie and Mal headed back to their dorm as Mal was still upset.

"So thanks to my mom, I'm an outsider. Again!" Mal shouted.

"Welcome to my world Mal you get used to it." Jacob remarks.

"But you know what? Not this time! I am going back to the isle and I'm going to find that jewel." Mal said.

"Well, okay. Then I'm going with." Evie said.

"Yeah me too." Jacob added.

"No, Evie, Jacob. I don't want you both in trouble!" Mal said.

"Oh! But it's okay for you?" Evie asked

"I'm the daughter of the most evil villain in the world. You know? I'm always in trouble. I am getting that jewel, and nobody, not even my mother, is going to stop me." Mal replied as she left the room.