Chapter 3

No One's Pov.

Jacob soon walked towards the rest of the Vks as they stopped between two staircase

"So do you guys have a lot of magic here like wands and things like that?" Mal asked as Ben nodded.

"Yes it does exist of course but it is pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary morals." Ben explained.

"Who happens to be Kings and Queens." Mal retorted.

"That's true our royal bloodline goes back hundreds of years." Audrey replied as she put Ben's arm around her shoulders.

Ben looked at a boy with glasses and in a marching band uniform coming down the stairs and smiles. "Doug, Doug come down here. This is Doug , he is gonna help you with your class schedule and show you to your dorms."

Ben turned to Mal and smiled before continuing. "I'll see you later ok and if there is anything you need feel free to --".

"Ask Doug." Audrey interrupted as she and Mal shared a laugh as then Ben and Audrey took their leave.

Doug took a deep breath and looked at us."Hi guys I am Dopey's son as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and...."

He trailed off as Evie turned to look at him."High Ho."

"Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." Evie introduced herself.

Doug stared at her for a moment before snapping himself from his stupor. "Okay so about your classes I already put in the requirements, History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and Remedial Goodness 101."

Mal peered over his shoulder. "Let me guess,new class?" She asked as Doug nodded in response.

Mal sighed and gestures the group to follow her."Come guys let's go find our dorms."

Jacob just stood there as they started to go up the staircase when Doug cleared his throat. "Oh yeah your dorms are that way guys."

Doug pointed at the other staircase showing them where to go. As the group made their way back down the stairs Doug ran through the list of the seven dwarfs names again."Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and....."

"Sneezy." Carlos said as he passed by him.

Jacob's pov

I soon entered my dorm room as I saw that it was just like any other dorm with a desk, a dresser, and a bed.

I soon unpack as I looked and there was a mirror and I saw my reflection in it.

I saw the stitches on my face
and the electrodes on my neck as I touch the mirror then I grow angry and punch the mirror breaking it.

I then sat on the floor just thinking what have I've done to have God made me into a monster.

Evie's Pov.

Me and Mal where on our way to Jacob's dorm so we can meet up with Jay and Carlos to steal the wand.

We soon knock but we heard no response then Mal soon use her spellbook to open the door and we enter the door.

We saw a lot of books on the floor which includes a Bible.

I then picked up one of the book and looked through it and looked at the title it was called Paradise Lost.

Then we saw Jacob at the door he had his hood on his head and he stare at us.

"There you are we have to go meet up with Jay and Carlos." Mal said.