Chapter 16

Jacob's Pov

I was in a suit not a fancy one for tonight is the Neon Lights Ball.

(Suit and shoes only)

And Evie was gonna be crown Queen of The Neon Lights Ball which made Aurdy angry and me kinda irritated because Evie won't shut up about it but hey whatever makes her happy I guess as I see her in a blue and red dress.

"It's time for the crowning of the Neon Lights King and Queen! Ben and Evie!" Ally announced.

"Oh, the jewels on the crown totally match my eyes! I look so good! I don't even need a filter!" Evie said as she said taking selfie with her phone of her with the crown on her head.

"I didn't know these things can poke your skull." Ben said.

"Beauty is pain." Mal said.

"Yep and I'm gorgeous." I said.

"I know. I really am." Evie said.

"And now, we invite our King and Queen to do a solo dance!" Ally announced.

"Dance for me. I've got a date with some bling. Oh, crownie, I love you!" Evie said.

"Did my Queen just dump me for fake jewelry?" Ben asked.

"She sure did, but, hey! You gotta admit they do make a lovely couple." Mal said.

"They do, but I can't let "crownie" outdance us. Shall we?" Ben asked as he held out my arm for her.

"We shall!" Mal said

We soon head for dance floor as Mal placed her hands on my shoulders and I place my hands on her waist.

"Where is the music?" Mal asked with a nervous laugh.

"Maybe it's a really slow slow dance?" I suggested.

"Excuse us. Lonnie, what's going on?" Ally asked

"I don't know what happened. Nothing's working. Someone cut the equipment cord!" Lonnie said.