Chapter 8

No One's Pov.

It was Family Day at Auradon Prep, and the Hks were singing 'Be our guest.'

As the Heroes kids were singing, Jacob and the Vks came out to Family Day as they were looking out from the balcony.

All the Vks dressed up matching up to their Vk color while Jacob wore a long black overcoat with a big tippet on the shoulders with a gray dress shirt and black dress pants and boots.

Jacob was also wearing his jacket, so he covered his face with the hood part of the jacket.

Soon, they came down from the balcony as Mal took two strawberries while Jacob, Jay, and Carlos started eating a whole lot of chocolate as Ben and his parents were going to take a picture.

"Ready?" The Cameraman asked.

"Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend." Ben said to his parents.

"I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought Audrey was a bit self-absorbed with a fake smile and kind of a kiss up ." Queen Belle admitted.

"Do we know your new girlfriend?" King Adam asked as Cameraman started a countdown from 3.

"Well, sort of Mal!" Ben called out, and Mal walked over as Ben smiled, and his parents were confused and shocked.

"Huh." Was the only thing that Queen Belle said as she was still shocked and confused as the cameraman took their picture.

"Mal? I want to introduce you to my folks." Ben said as he gave Mal a quick hug as he then turned to his parents.

"This is Mal from the Island, my new girlfriend." Ben introduced Mal to his parents.

"Hi." Queen Belle greeted.

"So I was thinking she could maybe join us for lunch." Ben suggested.

"Of course, any friends of Ben..." King Adam said, but Mal cut him off.

"I actually came with my friends." Mal said as Jay, Carlos, Evie, and Jacob looked at the royals and the Vks wave at them.

"Well, you should invite them because the more the more the merrier." Queen Belle said.

"Yeah, I'll go grab them." Mal replied.

"How about a game of croquet before lunch." King Adam suggested.

"Of course." Mal agreed

"Game on." Ben said as he fist bumps his dad.

"Have you ever played before?" Ben asked Mal.

"No." Mal answered.

As Mal and Ben walked away, Queen Belle fainted as King Adam caught her.

Jacob's pov

I sat underneath a tree reading Paradise Lost.

Then I saw a crowd gather as I walked towards the Vks as Ben was talking with Chad.

"They were raised by their parents Ben, what do you think Villains teach their kids Kindness? Fair play?" Chad asked as he then pointed at Mal before continuing."You stole another girl's boyfriend."

"Hey, Hey!" Ben yells out.

Chad pointed at Jay."You enjoy hurting people."

Chad pointed at Evie."And you, your nothing more than a gold digger and a cheat."

Then he points at me, "And who can forget about you murder and fail experment? You're nothing more than a monster and a freak." Chad smirk proudly.

Evie then steps forward. "Mirror mirror in my hand whose biggest jerk in the land." Evie asked her mirror. Any chance it showed a picture of Chad.

"What?" Chad asked as he pushed Evie out of the way.

I had enough, and I backhand Chad, and he fell on the ground, then I, and he lower my hood, showing everyone my face.

"You think I don't already know that I'm just a copy of Victor Frankenstein's Creature!" I yelled at Chad.

"You can speak?" Ben asked.

"Yes, Prince Ben It speaks! You all call me a murderer but did you ever stop to think that I was just born and given motions but was never taught how to use them? I didn't ask to be brought into this hateful world, and I was never given a name, so I named myself." I said.

"But you are still a monster." Audrey smirked.

"This is the region, This the soil ,the climb, said the lost archangel. This is the deceit that we must change for heaven this mournful gloom for that celestial light." I replied.

"That's Paradise Lost? You read Paradise Lost?" Queen Belle asked.

"Yes, along with The Holy Bible, and I like them." I answered.

"Why did you see yourself as your own Adam?" King Adam asked.

"No I should be Jacob, God was proud of Jacob and his twelve sons for they are the twelve tribes of Israel and Jacob a Patriarch of the Israelites but Satan is the one I sympathize with for I was cast out like Satan though I did no wrong!" I shouted. "Just like my father should be Adam, God was proud of Adam, but like me, he sympathizes with Satan as well because he was also casted out like Satan, though he did nothing wrong."

I looked at everyone as I had a look of anger on my face.

"And when I see the others in content, I feel bile rising in my thorat, and it tastes like Satan's bile. I still remember being hunted like a rat hiding on the Isle and finding refuge in a shack. " I said before continuing

"I still remember being beaten and whipped sometimes. I would ask God what I have done to deserve this fate of mine." I said with anger as I got up in King Adam's face as he backed away as I pull out Victor's journal as I dropped it by his feet and I walked away with the Vks behind me.

"Guys." Ben called out as I saw everyone walking away from him. Now, he feels the same hate, disappointment, and anger I had felt.

No One's Pov

The Vks were sitting down at a picnic table outside of the school after the events of Family Day as Ben came up to them.

"Hey guys, how is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen, it's nothing to forget about it, alright? Ben asked before continuing. It was nothing, let it go, tomorrow after the coronation, I promise that everything will be okay." Ben replied.

Soon, Ben left, and Doug approached and tried to talk to Evie, but Chad kept cutting him off. As if things couldn't get any worse, Audrey and Jane walked up to them.

"How do you think it's gonna last? Mal's just a bad girl infatuation." Audrey mocked.

"Yeah, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane sneered.

Mal then grabbed her spell book and flipped through the pages. "Beware forswear undo Jane's hair." Mal said as she cast the spell.

Jane screamed as her hair went back to normal as Audrey and the other Hks laughed at Jane as Lonnie checked her hair as Mal and The Vks got up from the table.

"There's more where that came from." Mal said.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked snidely.

"Do I look like I'm kidding." Mal asked as she soon flipped the spell book as she was no longer in a mood to deal with their attitude.

The heroes kids ran off, and Mal turned towards the Vks.

"I am really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand." Mal said as they all took their leave.

Jacob's Pov.

I was soon walking thought the woods as I soon stopped at the enchanted lake and I was eating some berries as took a drink from the lake and I look at my reflection in the water and it was nothing new to me as I just splash the water away.

I soon got up and decided to go to my dorm for tomorrow was the coronation.