Chapter 2

No Ones Pov.

"EQ, give her the magic mirror." Maleficent ordered.

"Yeah." The Evil Queen replied as she pulled out her magic mirror and handed it to her daughter.

Evie gingerly took it from her mom."This is your magic mirror?" She spoke, stumbling a bit in the beginning.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be." The Evil Queen told her, "Then again nether are we!" She looked at Maleficent who was leaning on the back of her chair. The two villains share a laugh then the Evil Queen continued "It will help you find things."

"Like a prince?" Evie asked hopefully.

"Like my waistline," The Evil Queen corrected.

Maleficent then replied."Like the wand Hello!"

"Hello." The Evil Queen repeated.

"The spell book. My Book! I need my- that book " Maleficent stammered as the Evil Queen pointed behind them. "Oh, ah! The safe, the safe." The evil fairy chanted, clumsily trying to open the refrigerator. "Queen help me!" She ordered, I can never figure this thing out.

Maleficent slammed her fist against it until The Evil Queen used the handle to pull it open. "Viola." The queen responded dryly.

"My spell book - come darling , come." Maleficent spoke as she pulled out a purple book. It looked worn down and covered in frost, which was apparently cold as she almost dropped it.

"Oh, there she is. You see, it doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon," Maleficent signed "Remember when we were spreading evil and ruing lives?" She asked the Evil Queen.

"Like it was yesterday." The Evil Queen responded sadly.

"And now, you will be making your own memories." Maleficent trailed off, handing the book to Mal. Before the girl could take it her mother drew it back. "By doing exactly what I tell you." Maleficent told her.

"Door." Maleficent told the Evil Queen who closed it then there was a car honk outside.

Jacob soon grabbed his bear and his duffel bag and headed down stairs as he saw a limo he soon gets in first as a crowd was starting to form.

Then one by one the Vks entered the limo as the limo took off as Jay and Carlos noticed candy as they started to fight over it as Evie grabbed a lollipop as the boys grabbed a handful of candy.

"Your looking a little washed up let me help you out." Evie said to Mal as she started to pull make up on her.

"Ew stop I'm plotting." Mal said.

"Well it's not very attractive." Evie replied.

Then she looked at Jacob.

"Oh I am Evie these are Mal, Jay and Carlos." Evie introduced the Vks to Jacob who didn't responded.

"Ohhh these it's salty like nuts and they are sweet like I don't what?" Carlos said.

"Let me see?" Jay asked as Carlos opened his mouth 

"Ew gross man." Jay replied as he took the candy.

But then Jacob took the candy from Jay then he started by sniffing it and ate it and he enjoyed it as he grabbed the other candy and started eating them.

"Guys look!" Evie shouted.

They were approaching the half bridge at the end of the Isle.

"It's a trap." Carlos said.

They all screamed as Jacob panics like a spooked elephant until the bridge finished the magic as they stopped screaming.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked.