Y/N immediately snorted amd laughed at him showing her cute gummy smile.Jungkook smirked at Jimin and Yoongi smiled.

"Woah that was good and OK! I WILL CALL YOU JINNIE OPPA from today." Said Y/N while Jin laughed and patted her head .

Namjoon: Hello Y/N. I am Kim Namjoon. I am Rap Monster. I like to rap and making my own songs. They call me God of Destruction cause I keep breaking things but I promise, I won't break you, only your things.*awkward smile*

Y/N did an awe expression when she saw his smile.

"WAHH JOONIE OPPA You should smile more.Aigoooo you look chooo cute with your dimples. J wanna poke them.*Shining eyes*

Listening to Y/N's compliment, Namjoon blushed furiously as he already interpreted that Y/N has a very pure heart. Not only she called him cute but already had a nickname for him. Everyone already love this angel here but in back of their mind, they sre felling a burden of guilt which thry might cost them a lot because of Jimin's stupidity. But nonetheless,now they all are enjoying with Y/N.

Namjoon softly smiled at her and nodded.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were jealous of Namjoon because they only wanted  Y/N to call them handsome.

Now it was Yoongi's turn to introduce himself.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga.
How are you? I'm fine, thank you  I am rich and I have an expensive chain. Do you like it? It's three dollars.😂🤣

My girlfriend is my sleep so don't you dare ruin it and savage and genius would be enough to describe me."

Everyone in BTS face-palmed themselves while Y/N laughed at him

Everyone in BTS face-palmed themselves while Y/N laughed at him. He looked like a cute kitten to Y/N. From now she will tease him saying that he looks like a kitten.