Chapter| Ten

Just because ^.^

...

Nightfall quickly came and most of the men were huddled around Damon as they played monopoly. Naomi had demanded that everyone should join them. Those that were hesitant she made sure to offer to make hot chocolate to them and they quickly agreed.

Jackson laughed heartily at the fact that Damon was stuck in jail for about two rounds now. His properties already had hotels while Vladimir was running broke. The only real person here that was giving him the most competition was Naomi, that bought all of the light and train companies.

Naomi noticed the way Damon was sulking in the corner. She realized that he was a very competitive person and Jackson just made it worst. When it was her turn she decided that she would do something nice.

"I could give you my get out of jail card..." she blushed.

"You would?"

"Of course.." she replied passing him the card.

"HEY! you can't do that..can she?" he turned and asked Vlad but he simply shrugged, trying to suppress his smile.

"Yes, she can." Damon grinned and picked Naomi up and rushed to his room.

"What about the game?" Jackson yelled.

"Finish it without us." Naomi giggled as the blood ran down into her skull from being held upside down.

Naomi tried to hide her face as Damon was attacking her with kisses. The truth is, those two hours they slept together was the most sleep he had gotten this week. Between her and the mafia there leaves no time for much leisure. He was always happy to have her in his arms.

"I have to leave for a couple of days." He whispered into her ears.

"You are?" She frowned. Damon has never left her side since she was at his house, it must be serious she thought.

"I would the day after tomorrow." He nuzzled his face into her neck.

"I would miss you."

"I would miss you too Naomi, more than you would ever know." He assured her.

She pulled his face in for a kiss, Damon parted her legs, resting himself comfortably better then. Her hands ran over his waves as he explored her body.

"We should head to bed." He pulled away from her and laid by her side.

Naomi wanted to question why did he stop but she didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Tomorrow we're going to have self-defense classes with some of my assassins." He told her after some time.

Naomi secretly smiled in her mind. Damon had gotten a glimpse of her the first time they met, but he had no idea how advanced her martial arts were. Her father had her in training as soon as she could walk, this would surely be interesting. She fell asleep snuggly and secured in his arms.

The next morning had come quickly and Naomi woke up to an empty bed. She padded her way to the bathroom, quickly brushed her teeth, and hurried downstairs to prepare breakfast for the boys.

Today she was meeting more men that lived in different houses and the thought overwhelmed her. This new life was so exciting, she felt as if she always had to be On her toes and she loved it. For the first time, she wasn't sheltered or protected, she was on her own, taking care of herself. She finally had friends that she loved dearly and they liked her as well. She never had that before and she was thankful that they were in her life.

She skipped downstairs and headed to the kitchen where she met Jackson and Artem.

"Good morning little bird, are you ready for training today?" Artem spoke to her.