Chapter|Seven

Damon gave her a mini tour of the house, every other male living in their quarters watched them skeptically. They had never seen the boss so close with a lady before, it was certainly a strange sight. He just gave them the "mind your fucking business" eyes and they scurried into their rooms.

Damon noticed the way Naomi had her head bent, as she walked closely behind him. He felt the need to protect her from whatever may come her way. He shook the thoughts from his head and lead her to her quarters. It was a beautiful guest room with a King-sized bed, he knew that she would be comfortable here.

"How old are you Naomi?" Damon asked her.

"I just turned twenty not too long ago." She whispered back.

She was just a baby Damon thought. He urged her to sit On the bed while he went for something she could change into. He cursed himself for not having any feminine products On hand. Every married soldier was living in separate quarters with their families, there was rarely any women in the estate. His father's rules.

He grumbled some more and finally settled On his silk two piece pajamas that were now running too small for him. His time abroad has brought in a new set of biceps that simply could not fit in the sleeves.

Damon headed back to the elevator and found his way back to Naomi's room. It sounded pretty when he thought about it. He entered the room Naomi was sitting On the bed with her towel wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry I decided to take a quick shower while you were gone." She said with her hands covering her eyes. Damon shut his own eyes but chuckled lightly.

"I brought you some clothes to sleep in...umm good night." He exited the room shortly after.

Naomi quickly placed the silk On her skin, the clothing swallowed her small body. She stood On the huge bed, jumping as high as she could, excited for her newfound freedom with the strangers.

Tomorrow she would finally try to head outdoors and try and see as much of the world as she could. She laid down and fell asleep shortly after with a smile On her face.

Meanwhile, Damon was in his office, looking at the numbers for the many businesses he had invested in but there was something distracting him from his usual complete focus.

He pushed the papers to the side and headed back down to Naomi's floor. Damon gently pushed open the door, finding her already sleeping in bed. He walked over to her and pulled the covers over her slender body. The moonlight shined in so brightly On her smooth skin, he just had to run his fingers over them. Just as he was about to tough her neck he heard a voice.

"I knew you liked her," Jackson said from the doorway, Damon scoffed, pulling his hands back and quickly as he could.

"Don't be ridiculous." He pulled the door shut.

Damon looked at his friend, trying to hide the smile behind a frown. His friend had caught him being soft. He could never allow it to happen again. Jackson smiled widely as he followed behind Damon back down the stairs.

While he enjoyed having fun with him, it was time for business. They prepared for their quick journey to Russia, to find out as much as they can to help the organization.

"будь в безопасности брат." Damon pats Jackson's back before he left the front door.

(Be safe brother)

Jackson always looked up to Damon ever since he was a kid. He was his comfort, his protector, and even more so, he was his friend. He was always concerned about his safety and he loved him for that. Behind that cold heart is a little boy that just needed someone to love him as well, and Jackson hoped that Naomi would bring it out of him. They piled into the Range Rover and drove off the property, leaving Damon at the doorstep.