Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!

Start from the beginning

"Sailor Mercury do what you need to do, I sense something off about this place! Said Sailor Pluto."
Right!, Hyperspatial Sphere Generate! Said Sailor Mercury."
and it took everyone into the Small Dimension."

"Back with Seiya and Princess Serenity, Seiya used Shun's Nebula Chain to Attack Glycina as it couldn't used Pegasus Mentor Punch as his other Arm was Shattered, but the Glycina grab the Chain so Strongly that it Threw Seiya in the Sky and about itself to the other side of the Cliff ledge that Seiya almost Felled into the Ravine Below. "
Aghh!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Seiya!? Said Princess Serenity."

"Glycina Looked at Princess Serenity as she was terrified to move, she held Tightly on her Brooch, The Cutie Moon Rod Appeared, Princess Serenity recognized it."
The Cutie Moon Rod? Said Princess Serenity."
I am the only one who can destroy it!,
Can you really do that?"

"She picked it up."
Moon Princess Halat-!? Said Princess Serenity." Agh! Said Princess Serenity."
She was grab by the Vines of Glycina."

"The Glycina started to Drain Princess Serenity Engery."
I am becoming weak! Said Princess Serenity." Pegasus Seiya was able to get back up on the Cliff ledge, and saw Princess Serenity trouble, Princess Serenity saw him and Threw the Cutie Moon Rod at him and he grab it."
Serenity! Huh!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Seiya used it, you have to destroy the Monster! said Princess Serenity."

"But I don't know how to use the Rod!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
but remember when Sailor Moon used it on the Cardian Siren."
when Sailor Moon used it on the Cardian Siren, That's right sailor moon used the attack with this rod on the Cardian, but can I used it?, The Cutie Moon Rod Glowed with Seiya's Cosmo."
My Cosmo Feels Powerful all of a sudden, ok I'll try it!."
Pegasus Mentor Halation! Said Pegasus Seiya."
and attacked the Glycina destroying and letting go of Princess Serenity."
Seiya went to her."
Serenity are you alright!? Said Pegasus Seiya."
Yeah said princess serenity."

"All that was left of the Glycina we're it's Vines it used on Princess Serenity, and It's flower which was now Dead, Seiya looked up."
We need to get out of here said Pegasus Seiya."
But how are we gonna do That? Said Princess Serenity."
Seiya looked around him, He grab the vine and looked at the Nebula Chain and Came up with an idea."

"If I used the Nebula Chain I can climb out of here and used the Vine to tie you to me so you won't fall while you hold on to me said Pegasus Seiya."
Are you sure that's a good idea?, Your arm is broken you might be hurt too much said Princess Serenity."
It's our only option princess, besides it's better than staying down here and waiting to get rescued and who knows when or if anyone knows we're were alive still, our enemies probably do by sending in the Monster said Pegasus Seiya."
Ok then I Aggre to your plan Seiya said Princess Serenity."

"Seiya Used his Cosmo and flowed it to his Shattered arm so he could move it without it hurting, He tied up serenity to his back and began climbing out of Ravine. once they got to the top Seiya was out of breath, princess serenity helped him up once she grab on a ledge."

"I think we should rest? Said Princess Serenity." No we can still go said Pegasus Seiya." No you done enough to help both of us, I don't want you to push yourself said Princess Serenity."
Princess Serenity Helped him up as she carried him the rest of the way she possibly could."

"Back with the Gold Saints and Sailor Guardians, Sailor Chibi Moon, Kiki, Taurus Aldebaran and Eagle Marin stay back in Reality, while the others Went into The other Dimension,
they were Attacked by Youma Furau with Campanulas."
I am gonna make sure your friends can't escape! Said Furau as she Transformed into A Youma."